Has Campus changed under its new ownership?

newatthis

It's almost 2 full months since new owners took over at Campus.  The only change visible from afar is the new website (https://campusmtl.com/) which is not, in fact very new, since it appeared almost the same time as the ownership change -- and, bad as the old website was, this is even worse (a drinks menu without prices, no dancer pictures, ...).  So I ask those of you on the ground in Montreal:  what has changed at Campus in the past 2 months?  Decor?  Private dance booths?  Dancers appearing on stage during the week or before 10-11 pm?  Inquiring minds want to know.

[Normally the items in blue would have been hyperlinks to posts in this forum dealing with the subjects in question, but I still don't have the "insert hyperlink" chain link in my composition menu.  Apologies.]

On 8/17/2022 at 5:13 AM, newatthis said:

It's almost 2 full months since new owners took over at Campus.  The only change visible from afar is the new website (https://campusmtl.com/) which is not, in fact very new, since it appeared almost the same time as the ownership change -- and, bad as the old website was, this is even worse (a drinks menu without prices, no dancer pictures, ...).  So I ask those of you on the ground in Montreal:  what has changed at Campus in the past 2 months?  Decor?  Private dance booths?  Dancers appearing on stage during the week or before 10-11 pm?  Inquiring minds want to know.

[Normally the items in blue would have been hyperlinks to posts in this forum dealing with the subjects in question, but I still don't have the "insert hyperlink" chain link in my composition menu.  Apologies.]

as of a few hours ago, Radio Rob has fixed the chain link thing......is it now working for you??