Dinoluca

builder boy

I have never, even once, seen his status marked as “Available.” That’s how booked up he gets. And from his photos, which I assume are accurate, I can see why. The man is absurdly hot. I’ve texted with him twice in recent years and he seems like a nice guy but after about maybe two years of trying, I simply gave up. Would I love to meet up with him? Without a doubt. Do I think it’s ever gonna happen? Nope. 

Edited by Cliff

1 hour ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

I thought he paused his ad.  Is he seeing clients currently?

Yes, he paused his ad back in March to take some time off. He’s had very limited availability. He did mention increasing his availability in the fall.

6 minutes ago, Tblica said:

Yes, he paused his ad back in March to take some time off. He’s had very limited availability. He did mention increasing his availability in the fall.

Oh, great...and thanks.  I talked to him a couple of times by email right before Covid hit, so I didn't get to see him.  I'd like to now, though.

On 8/15/2022 at 6:28 AM, Cliff said:

I have never, even once, seen his status marked as “Available.” That’s how booked up he gets. And from his photos, which I assume are accurate, I can see why. The man is absurdly hot. I’ve texted with him twice in recent years and he seems like a nice guy but after about maybe two years of trying, I simply gave up. Would I love to meet up with him? Without a doubt. Do I think it’s ever gonna happen? Nope. 

That was exactly my experience as well.  Friendly in text messages, but impossible to book.  He said something about having a full time job.  Italians from Long Island are one of my 'things'.  And now it looks like it may never happen.

I wish him success in his endeavors!

4 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

That was exactly my experience as well.  Friendly in text messages, but impossible to book.  He said something about having a full time job.  Italians from Long Island are one of my 'things'.  And now it looks like it may never happen.

I wish him success in his endeavors!

So does that mean, even if you can get an appointment, it would only be week nights or weekends?

6 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

I didn't say that.  Not all full time jobs are Monday - Friday 9-5.

Hence, why I asked.   If he only does those hours that I said, then I'd have to drop the idea of trying to see him.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

3 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Italians from Long Island are one of my 'things'. 

I share this “thing” with you, mate! Like yourself, and others I had some very friendly conversations with him prior to covid trying to nail down a time with both our schedules. When we finally had a time sorted, along came covid and the world shut down 😤

3 hours ago, Tblica said:

He did mention increasing his availability in the fall.

This is good news as I’m currently on a MP pause pending full vaccination, which means I should be rearing to go this Autumn! 

32 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

I share this “thing” with you, mate! Like yourself, and others I had some very friendly conversations with him prior to covid trying to nail down a time with both our schedules. When we finally had a time sorted, along came covid and the world shut down 😤

This is good news as I’m currently on a MP pause pending full vaccination, which means I should be rearing to go this Autumn! 

BBD - you are going to explode that first time back 😀

5 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Hence, why I asked.   If he only does those hours that I said, then I'd have to drop the idea of trying to see him.

Unless we’re on a trip or doing an overnight, most of my appointments with him have been late morning or afternoon. 

On 8/15/2022 at 6:28 AM, Cliff said:

I keep trying, but it's hard to keep up the "I'm cool and calm and comfortable" thing when I just want him so bad. We chatted earlier this week but he got busy. 

Ugh. Crazy. Stupid. Hot. 

• 2 months later...