Michael Fit

gshock

Administrator’s Message

Gentlemen, The Guidelines for posting in this Forum are found at the top of the page. Please, do not post anything that could possibly jeopardize the license of either the masseur or the Spa. If you need more info on a provider, contact the member privately. Failure to observe these rules is a violation of the Community Guidelines. Please report any message that violates these rules. 

Would not repeat. Massage skills was ok. he used a lot of fast movements for his massage. Not necessarily what I like. I prefer long deep slow strokes in my massage. The extras are mechanical. Outcalls are done on a bed which aren’t ideal for a real massage. He’s a straight man with some experience in massage due to being a body builder in the past. His pictures are accurate. He’s easy to communicate/setup an appointment with. He’s upfront with what services he will provide and won’t. I just think he wasn’t what I was looking for. I can get a better experience with other providers at his price point. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pros: he's super nice, very handsome, great body, great conversationalist, warm, etc.  

I saw him a while ago.  I paid for an hour and a half, and after the HE which was around the 1:05 mark, he started dressing himself and the massage was over.  We started the massage at our agreed upon time (I got there three minutes early) and I was out of there by about an hour and ten minutes later.  I understand the guys rent the rooms for a specific amount of time and they can't go over, but ending the massage almost 30 minutes early is way lame.  This only happened one other time, and it just doesn't sit right with me.  It's like they're stealing upwards of $80 plus tip.  Thankfully that's only happened twice, but... hard to navigate that in the moment.

Anyway.

As for the massage...  It was really fast, shallow strokes, almost like a cartoon version of a massage therapist.  It wasn't relaxing but it also wasn't therapeutic.  I feel like if it's not sensual and relaxing at least make the massage count for something that benefits the muscles?  I don't think there was any specific technique he used and not a lot of consistency.  Just fast, rigorous movements with a fairly light pressure.  It felt good sometimes, but mostly you just wanted things to chill a bit so it didn't feel so frenetic.  

If you're not so concerned with the massage technique and are more into the guy, Michael's your man.  Just make sure if you book him to ask about how he manages his hour or hour and a half with you.