Pablo in Provincetown

NYCgymfitNEW

15 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I can't believe that MF allows photos such as his pic #4. That's definitely a very sensual (if not erotic) move. 

I've had that type of stretching in purely therapeutic massages several times.  Since the client is draped and the provider is clothed, I would think it passes massagefinder's guidelines.

On 8/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, NYCgymfitNEW said:

Hey guys... first - love and appreciate the forum.  I am heading to Provincetown MA next week.  Anyone with experience with Pablo?  https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43104/

Or any other masseurs in Ptown?  Looking for good massage with - extras lol.  Thanks guys!

Did you try Pablo? I leave for PTown tomorrow for 10 days. 

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

Did you try Pablo? I leave for PTown tomorrow for 10 days. 

Hey buddy... I did not try Pablo - I really was hoping for some intel before I took the plunge.  Good luck!  And by the way - check on the sewage situation in Ptown where you are staying.  The big storm the other day caused some significant damage.  I know for the next 48 hours a lot of residences and business are under severe restrictions for using showers, toilets etc.  Many businesses on Commercial Street if they are on the town sewage system are required to close - at least for the next 48 hours.  

3 hours ago, NYCgymfitNEW said:

Hey buddy... I did not try Pablo - I really was hoping for some intel before I took the plunge.  Good luck!  And by the way - check on the sewage situation in Ptown where you are staying.  The big storm the other day caused some significant damage.  I know for the next 48 hours a lot of residences and business are under severe restrictions for using showers, toilets etc.  Many businesses on Commercial Street if they are on the town sewage system are required to close - at least for the next 48 hours.  

Thanks! We heard about it this morning. Our AirBnB is on a private system and not impacted. Should be cleared up by Saturday.  

Pablo is a bit pricey but PTown is such a massage desert I may reach out. I was hoping for a bit of Intel too.  Being in NYC we get spoiled with choice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...