Any way to replace functionality of Google Images?

It seems that in the last 48 hours Google Images disappeared. In the past, if I saw an image of an unidentified model at a website, I could right-click and hit "Search in Google Images" and most of the time I could find the name of the person in question. In the last 2 months or so, I saw that deleted, with in its places "Search in Google Lens," which was pretty useless, but at least it had an option on the bottom which said "Didn't find what you were looking for? Try Google Images," and I could click that. A bit of a pain in the ass, but still available. Now, in the last 2 days, that option is gone. There is nothing similar in Firefox or in Microsoft Edge that I can find, so I don't know any way now of identifying a person I see while trolling photos of handsome men, for example this one:

Good-Night500

Is there some other application or method of searching for origins of photos any of you know of?

Edited by Unicorn

Google Images is still available and functional for me in the US, using Firefox, Edge and Chrome. It may be country specific if you're not US-based, or using a VPN that puts you in the US. I know that doesn't answer your question about an alternative, but I doubt there is one as the technology relies on Google's amassing and cataloging, well, everything in the known universe.

5 hours ago, robear said:

Google Images is still available and functional for me in the US, using Firefox, Edge and Chrome. It may be country specific if you're not US-based, or using a VPN that puts you in the US. I know that doesn't answer your question about an alternative, but I doubt there is one as the technology relies on Google's amassing and cataloging, well, everything in the known universe.

5 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Have you tried simply opening a new tab, entering "images/google.com" and then dragging the photo in question to the search box on that tab?

Thanks for the help. So, if I understand correctly, I can use google images, just not the right-click convenience, but rather as a separate window?

1 minute ago, Unicorn said:

Thanks for the help. So, if I understand correctly, I can use google images, just not the right-click convenience, but rather as a separate window?

Well, that's the way I've been using Google Images for a long time.  I will say that I find Google Image search less helpful than it was several years ago.  Most of the time I don't find a match, even the site I originally found the image on.

6 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

Well, that's the way I've been using Google Images for a long time.  I will say that I find Google Image search less helpful than it was several years ago.  Most of the time I don't find a match, even the site I originally found the image on.

Is there a better alternative?