Clark Kent at the Jan 6 hearings

SundayZip

On 7/22/2022 at 9:48 AM, samhexum said:

I thought maybe Dean Cain had made an appearance.

On 7/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, MscleLovr said:

When he was young, I thought Dean Cain was heartstoppingly handsome.

Your post @samhexum made me Google him for recent pics. Time has not been kind to him. He seems to have piled on the pounds while his acting career was on hiatus.

On 7/22/2022 at 1:08 PM, MscleLovr said:

IF the young Dean Cain had been a ‘method actor’

AND we’d met around the time he was making “Lonely Hearts Club”,

I’d happily have shown him the joys of having another man explore his bubble-butt and give incomparable pleasure to his cock and balls. 

Don’t talk smack about NewsNation.

Dean Cain found that out the hard way after the fledgling network’s lead host, Dan Abrams, called him out for claiming to have “never heard about” the channel in an interview with Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld.

“Maybe you will after tonight, Dean,” Abrams shot back on Thursday night’s show.

Abrams then pulled out receipts and played a clip of Cain appearing on the network back in April 2021.

“Wait, is that Dean Cain on NewsNation?” he asked. “I thought he never heard of us! And not just that, he knows exactly what our network is about.”

Abrams’ media watchdog site, Mediaite, naturally covered the petty tiff, and he also claimed that Cain “pitched himself to the network back in 2021, spelling out the very mission of this channel.”

dan-abrams-dean-cain-05.jpg?quality=75&s

Cain apparently had some time to kill. He responded to Abrams on Twitter insisting, “I have ZERO recollection of @NewsNation.”

He then expressed his respect to Ashleigh Banfield, who hosts “Banfield” on the network, and said, “I did not ‘pitch myself’ to your Network.”

The network has been mocked for its low ratings since announcing it hired ex-CNN anchor Chris Cuomo to join the team. An insider told us NewsNation is “definitely betting on” new hire Cuomo to help beef up the numbers with his new show debuts this fall.

Enlarge Imagedan-abrams-dean-cain-01-1.jpg?quality=75

Dean definitely looks a bit puffy in the pic above, but I've seen many actors age less gracefully.  If his politics weren't repugnant he'd still be fairly attractive.

Chris still looks good in the second pic.

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/29/dan-abrams-defends-newsnation-after-dean-cain-diss/

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it