411 on Loganaarons of Evanston IL

glutes

9 hours ago, gallahadesquire said:

Actually, it’s the Third City now, at least by popukation,  > 1,000,000 behind LaLaLand. 

Stand corrected. Chicago is no. 3 for both population and GDP. NYC and LA are 1 and 2. San Francisco is No. 4. DC is no. 5.

He sent me a message at RM 8pm yesterday that he in Chicago.  So I made a appointment with him yesterday to meet at his place at around 11pm. He told me if I can confirm that we are meeting up on 11pm I said yes. I ask for his address and he just sent me the area not the full address. So it turns at 10pm ask for his full address so I can make in time. No reply at all. I waited 10 minutes sent him another message still no reply. At 10:45 I sent him another message still nothing. It turns at 11pm and still no reply. By that time i just gave up and went home. He finally message me at 11:25 asking me if I still want to see him. I told him no because how could i see him when he didn't send me the actual address to see him. He was apologizing that he busy doing other things. This guy is not professional and he asking for a lot on his rate. Don't bother with this guy. A total waste of time.