411 Moistpolarbear - Ft. Lauderdale

wayout

https://rentmen.eu/Moistpolarbear/

Any first hand experience is appreciated.  Anyone see anything that might be a red or yellow flag?   His profile name is a bit odd but other than that I don't see any issues in the info supplied.  Number of reviews for the time he has been listed is fine, several are premium members, he isn't listing everything under the sun for things he is into, took the time to fill in the interview section and is willing to do a facetime/zoom before meeting. 

For the type I am into, he checks all the boxes.  Initial contact to set something up has been just ok (short answers, not answering all questions and having to ask again to get all the info to set something up).  Rates are a bit on the high side but not out of this world.  I'd feel so much better if anyone here has met him and could give some feedback on how things went and if he met expectations (feel free to PM if you wish).

Thanks in advance...

Edited by wayout

1 hour ago, wayout said:

https://rentmen.eu/Moistpolarbear/

Any first hand experience is appreciated.  Anyone see anything that might be a red or yellow flag?   His profile name is a bit odd but other than that I don't see any issues in the info supplied.  Number of reviews for the time he has been listed is fine, several are premium members, he isn't listing everything under the sun for things he is into, took the time to fill in the interview section and is willing to do a facetime/zoom before meeting. 

For the type I am into, he checks all the boxes.  Initial contact to set something up has been just ok (short answers, not answering all questions and having to ask again to get all the info to set something up).  Rates are a bit on the high side but not out of this world.  I'd feel so much better if anyone here has met him and could give some feedback on how things went and if he met expectations (feel free to PM if you wish).

Thanks in advance...

Been there - feel free to reach out 

• 3 weeks later...