411 on BubbleButtDom

jusmeinbr

I am just curious as to whether anyone has any intel or feedback to provide on BubbleButtDom?

https://rentmen.eu/BubbleButtDom

His ad surfaces in South Louisiana from time to time.  His pics look appealing but the text of his ad doesn’t do much to make a prospective client feel like he is very excited to have meetings that aren’t repetitive and significantly financially rewarding to him (at least that’s my take).  

That fact, combined with the fact he has no reviews despite being around for quite a while, have caused me not to even initiate contact.  Nevertheless, I’m curious as to whether anyone else has because his pics are appealing.

Edited by jusmeinbr
Typo

7 hours ago, jusmeinbr said:

the text of his ad doesn’t do much to make a prospective client feel like he is very excited to have meetings that aren’t repetitive and significantly financially rewarding to him

Of course. I keep saying that these guys wouldn’t do this if it weren’t for the money. That doesn’t mean they don’t like their jobs; they just wouldn’t do it for nothing. If their greatest pleasure is truly make other guys happy, they’d do it for free. I know that’s crass, but that’s the truth.

16 hours ago, FewBricksShy said:

Of course. I keep saying that these guys wouldn’t do this if it weren’t for the money. That doesn’t mean they don’t like their jobs; they just wouldn’t do it for nothing. If their greatest pleasure is truly make other guys happy, they’d do it for free. I know that’s crass, but that’s the truth.

Who said anything about doing anything "for nothing?"  Perhaps you didn't read his ad well!  To me, there's a major difference between charging for one's time for occasional meetings and, "The goal is to find someone who'll make me want to cancel my membership."  Perhaps you don't view it as I do, but to me at least, that gives off the vibe that an occasional meeting from time to time (for which he's certainly compensated) won't be that fulfilling to him.  THAT one sentence that he placed in the text of the ad (along with, to a much lesser extent, "I just be eating good," is what has prompted me to refrain from responding to his ad at all.  I have no idea how you ended up inferring that anyone was expecting a darn thing for free!

@jusmeinbr– No inferring. I was referring to “these guys,” in general, not “this guys,” in particular. My comment built on the previous comments and was commenting on the over all situation of ads in broad terms. My comment wasn’t about “this guys” specifically. But to your point, he’s clearly not interested in an arrangement where he provides much; he’s in this for him, as evidenced from the sentence you highlighted.