411 on MeltInMyHands NYC (Michael)

yowhatsup

2 hours ago, AroydeeMahk said:

Many people have had problems during and after pandemic but there is always help available and it is not an excuse for being bad to other people

So much anger in this world

There is indeed much darkness in the world today and it seems like it’s only getting darker. It is important to stay away from people who are part of the darkness and warn others.

I agree with @Alex.Blessingsthat this forum offers great value in this regard. At least we can warn others about people like Michael. I just hope he doesn’t seriously harm anyone in the meantime. It is a very real possibility that he will as we probably only know how bad it is on the surface. We can only see the tip of the iceberg in this case as not many people know about this forum. 

36 minutes ago, Spiritualadvisor said:

There is indeed much darkness in the world today and it seems like it’s only getting darker. It is important to stay away from people who are part of the darkness and warn others.

I agree with @Alex.Blessingsthat this forum offers great value in this regard. At least we can warn others about people like Michael. I just hope he doesn’t seriously harm anyone in the meantime. It is a very real possibility that he will as we probably only know how bad it is on the surface. We can only see the tip of the iceberg in this case as not many people know about this forum. 

I agree with you but even here I find that there are very dark places that smart people need to avoid - places here where people are angry and mad and call other people terrible names

We have to make mindful intentional decisions about what we do and where we go even here because i know in my country if someone calls another person an asshole so other people can hear it or see it then we know it is not a safe place to be

I'm really unpleasantly surprised to read these comments. Because I know Michael, see him for many years, regularly for wondwerful massages. He is the most welcoming, friendly, reliable, selfless, accomodating masseur out there in New York, and I have never encountered any problems dealing with him. He is REAL though, and he really preferrs to make appointments by phone, not by texting or emails. That's why you guys who comment negatively on him here, feel that he is threatening, aggressive and pushy. But that's not true at all, once u do call him and get to know him in person. It's very easy just to keep cruising and hiding behind computer or phone screen, and discuss and trash someone, but have you ever tried to call him? And get a massage from him. I can assure, u will be very sorry for your words and actions. 

58 minutes ago, Ru4real said:

I'm really unpleasantly surprised to read these comments. Because I know Michael, see him for many years, regularly for wondwerful massages. He is the most welcoming, friendly, reliable, selfless, accomodating masseur out there in New York, and I have never encountered any problems dealing with him. He is REAL though, and he really preferrs to make appointments by phone, not by texting or emails. That's why you guys who comment negatively on him here, feel that he is threatening, aggressive and pushy. But that's not true at all, once u do call him and get to know him in person. It's very easy just to keep cruising and hiding behind computer or phone screen, and discuss and trash someone, but have you ever tried to call him? And get a massage from him. I can assure, u will be very sorry for your words and actions. 

Welcome to the forum, Michael. 

22 hours ago, Ru4real said:

So interesting that you write things like "u" and "keep cruising", just like in the original screenshot of the masseur's harassing messages.  Fascinating coincidence!!

1 hour ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Thanks a lot guys.  Because of seeing this thread I clicked on the link to his ad to see who you all were talking about.  He's now looked at my profile on RentMasseur about 8 times and sent me two messages so far.  It'll be interesting to see how far it goes.

As I mentioned earlier, we represent only a fraction of his victims because most people don’t know about this forum. Anyone who looks at his profile gets harassed and attacked with insults if they don’t agree to accept his calls or don’t reply in the way he wants or don’t accept his services. 

Yeah, STAY AWAY from this dude. Seriously. 

I contacted him to schedule via text and he went absolutely nuts, even moreso when I said I wasn't interested in getting a massage with him. 

Texted me for weeks after, saying the most off the wall stuff FROM MULTIPLE NUMBERS, called and left rambling, insane, insulting voice mails...

So glad I saw this thread and it's oddly comforting to know I wasn't the only one.

10 hours ago, MuscleDude said:

Yeah, STAY AWAY from this dude. Seriously. 

I contacted him to schedule via text and he went absolutely nuts, even moreso when I said I wasn't interested in getting a massage with him. 

Texted me for weeks after, saying the most off the wall stuff FROM MULTIPLE NUMBERS, called and left rambling, insane, insulting voice mails...

So glad I saw this thread and it's oddly comforting to know I wasn't the only one.

He does have multiple phone numbers and multiple accounts that he uses to harass people. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

I don’t see an option for Go to full site. 
Any advice?

If you're a paying member, on the homepage after you log in, click on the four squares icon next to the envelope icon, then on the dashboard next to "My Visibility" function you can toggle it off.  When of, your invisible to masseurs you look at.  One caveat, not sure if you open private pictures if you remain invisible.