411 on MeltInMyHands NYC (Michael)

yowhatsup

Yes, always changing his name. Quite a few comments including my own in this 2018 thread:

Saw him multiple times around 2005-10 timeframe. He had the same pics then. He has a pro ad on A4A:

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/GreatHotRubNow

There’s another thread that I couldn’t find. Someone flamed him and he came on here and responded. So he may still peruse the forum.

I hired Mike for a massage many years ago and never felt the need to repeat. Massage was fine, but basically I think we just didn't connect. He also charged me an extra $20 for the session because he was using a rented space, which he didn't mention in our text exchanges. He's very clear in his current ad about charging the same for in-call and out-call sessions, so perhaps he has his own space now. 

In my opinion, there are other massage therapists who provide a better session/experience at the same price point. 

1 minute ago, RubMyThighs said:

Oh yeah, I had to block him on RentMasseur - he hounded me with messages after I looked at his profile twice. 

Certainly not a way to up your customer base.  I went to him once pre-pandemic.  He encouraged me to meet him at his apt in LIC rather than at a rental space in the city to keep the price down.  It was out of the way for me but I agreed to try him out.  He's really a nice enough guy, personable, the massage was good.  He gets naked with no problem and allowed for mutual touch.  I really can't say anything negative about him other than the location which doesn't work for me.  But a nice apt and massage set-up.  

19 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Certainly not a way to up your customer base.  I went to him once pre-pandemic.  He encouraged me to meet him at his apt in LIC rather than at a rental space in the city to keep the price down.  It was out of the way for me but I agreed to try him out.  He's really a nice enough guy, personable, the massage was good.  He gets naked with no problem and allowed for mutual touch.  I really can't say anything negative about him other than the location which doesn't work for me.  But a nice apt and massage set-up.  

Happy to read all this - but he needs to get his act together so as not to frighten prospects away!

• 3 months later...

I don't usually post anything negative on these boards, but this one feels different -- avoid this guy at all costs and for your safety. I looked at his profile once (accidentally, in fact) and he began harassing me over PM, insisting that I call him. He became outraged when I told him I was no longer looking for a massage tonight. Unhinged.

Screenshot 2022-10-06 215622.png

15 hours ago, CJinNYC said:

I don't usually post anything negative on these boards, but this one feels different -- avoid this guy at all costs and for your safety. I looked at his profile once (accidentally, in fact) and he began harassing me over PM, insisting that I call him. He became outraged when I told him I was no longer looking for a massage tonight. Unhinged.

Screenshot 2022-10-06 215622.png

It happened to me too. This is just very scary to have someone like that in your home. The pandemic caused many to have severe mental health issues, in New York especially. 

He accused you of wasting his time when it’s him who’s wasting the time of others in a harassing manner. Hopefully karma will deal with him if not law enforcement. 

6 hours ago, Spiritualadvisor said:

It happened to me too. This is just very scary to have someone like that in your home. The pandemic caused many to have severe mental health issues, in New York especially. 

He accused you of wasting his time when it’s him who’s wasting the time of others in a harassing manner. Hopefully karma will deal with him if not law enforcement. 

He unblocked me today just to yell at me more lol. Ended up just blocking him... Maybe it's because I just finished watching Dahmer on Netflix, but my intuition said stay far away from him... Last thing I want to be is naked on a table in a room with him.