Adonis Private Double party for Pride

Alfstoria

Should this party have its own thread? 

"HUGE Double Pride Nude Party SATURDAY & SUNDAY - 1 Admission Gets You Into BOTH Parties - Preview - Registration is Open!"

Even though I have mixed feelings for Pride events, I am neither the age group or body type that Pride is tailored for, I am kind of bumped for this one. Has anyone been in the previous one?

It is like a regular nude party but it tends to have more dancers, yes. I usually go to only one of them since there are other events happening that weekend.

It’s actually a good deal if you want to go both days since every other place in nyc overcharges an entrance fee. 

Edited by Xavitv

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

I am so excited!  I go Saturday, scope out the boys I wanna spend the weekend with, then bring them home from the nude party and don’t say good bye til Monday morning. I love pride and am super pumped because it really brings in the top tier talent.  

Don’t forget to ask for my opinion before you leave. I have a sixth sense for this. 

Was there another mail from Tim after Monday

"AND...I'll have another HUGE, truly next level announcement, most likely in a separate email later today, as it's just too much to drop on ya all at once while your focus should remain on hookers."

Don't see any in my mailbox.   Usually he sends follow-ups.

1 hour ago, RyanDean said:

Nobody does it like you, @Coolwave35!

At the last nude party I got turned down by my first choice.  He rejected every offer I made. He was not feeling me. I wound up going home with a total dud and vowed not to have a bad nude party weekend this month. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by Coolwave35

20 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Alfred is the one who Turned down all my offers  lol

Wow. if he turned you down. i have no hope :(

is he like in the picture. so stunning; Tailored for my taste 😜

Edited by Alfstoria

2 minutes ago, Xavitv said:

He’s an Adonis regular but he doesn’t show up for nude parties that often. He’s very nice, but straight and quite limited with his movements. 

I still say go for it and if he’s not the one, I’m sure there will be other hot dancers that night :) 

thanks, first time ive seen him. i will