Lucky Day: Rod Hagen Available NYC Friday 13th. 310.3...

Rod Hagen
This topic is 7832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Lucky Day: Rod Hagen Available NYC Friday 13th. 3...

>Emailing daddy to delete. RH

I'm leaving this here to make this public service announcement....

Emailing Daddy is the SLOWEST way to bring about a deletion. You'll basically wait for him to come up for air, which can take a while.

If you click ALERT at the bottom of the message in question, it sends email to all the moderators so whoever logs in next will take care of it. (It also sends us a direct link to the post in question so we don't have to go on a search and destroy mission across the entire board. :-))

Many alerts just get ignored. But an alert with a valid requirement for action will get faster attention than an e-mail to any one person.

>If you click ALERT at the bottom of the message in question,

>it sends email to all the moderators so whoever logs in next

>will take care of it. (It also sends us a direct link to the

>post in question so we don't have to go on a search and

>destroy mission across the entire board. :-))

\

I did, and it came back as "undeliverable". so please consider this my ALERT deej, thank you.

E

>I did, and it came back as "undeliverable". so please

>consider this my ALERT deej, thank you.

Your alert at around 6pm Sunday reached my inbox around 8pm Sunday. (Well, that's when I downloaded new messages.) I'm still gonna leave this thread so others can see how this crap works.

I'm not sure how an alert would be returned to you since they generally get sent under one of the board's addresses, but it looks like this is just one more facet of the new software we need to fiddle with to know exactly how it works.

This software upgrade was a radical upgrade. Thanks for helping us shake it out! You're doing the whole community a huge favor!

Archived