Identical Twin Brothers?

BigMilker

On 1/6/2023 at 8:51 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Yup. 

Gays hate on me all the time because I CHOSE to get married and have kids and live a (mostly) "straight" life in spite of the fact I identified as gay for a few years back in my post college period when I was dating guys. 

They claim you can't do that.. it's biological and not psychological.

That's not true...but it serves their purposes to lie about it. 

Do your wife and kids know about that aspect of your life history?

7 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

Do your wife and kids know about that aspect of your life history?

My wife is a best friend from college. So she was along for the ride through much of my experimenting ...she's a trooper...and a very open minded bisexual herself.

The kids are still kids ...so there is no reason to know everything about their parents sex life.

They are aware that people pair off in various ways according to emotional attractions and not necessarily boy with girl every time. We teach them to focus on fidelity and empathy in all relationships.

On 1/14/2023 at 8:50 AM, pubic_assistance said:

My wife is a best friend from college. So she was along for the ride through much of my experimenting ...she's a trooper...and a very open minded bisexual herself.

The kids are still kids ...so there is no reason to know everything about their parents sex life.

They are aware that people pair off in various ways according to emotional attractions and not necessarily boy with girl every time. We teach them to focus on fidelity and empathy in all relationships.

So is the answer yes re your wife and no re your kids?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...