411 on Ranch Baron coming to Omaha

Beancounter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just had an appointment with him yesterday in Chicago.  I agree with @Beancounter one of the best hires ever.  He can be a bit chatty but VERY sexy and totally focused on you the client and does everything he can to make your visit exceptional.  I also think he's very handsome and sexy.  Might have a slight crush now. . . 🙂

Another very positive opinion about RanchBaron::  a genuinely nice guy, and yes a bit chatty---but in my opinion, charming.  Great body----not just for his age.  Nicely masculine.  I hope to see him again.  He's also a masseur on another site.

Edited by njr47
forgot to add the last sentence.

On 9/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, njr47 said:

Another very positive opinion about RanchBaron::  a genuinely nice guy, and yes a bit chatty---but in my opinion, charming.  Great body----not just for his age.  Nicely masculine.  I hope to see him again.  He's also a masseur on another site.

Oh, definitely charming!  I enjoyed talking with him immensely, only mentioned as some clients may be a bit more introverted.  I DEFINITELY loved his body.  My perfect body type.  Hope I get to see him again also.  

10 hours ago, jonnychgo said:

Oh, definitely charming!  I enjoyed talking with him immensely, only mentioned as some clients may be a bit more introverted.  I DEFINITELY loved his body.  My perfect body type.  Hope I get to see him again also.  

This is all very good news regarding RanchBaron.  He's coming to NYC later this month and we've chatted via rentment's messaging feature about scheduling a session.  Of those of you who've met him (@jonnychgo , @njr47 , and @Beancounter) can you disclose, either here or by private message, his rate structure?  Although my general rule is to stick to 1-hour appointments for first-time hires, I tend to prefer multi-hour sessions.  So, I really like why providers use a rate structure that incentivizes longer sessions.  I also get the sense from the tenor of RanchBaron's ad, plus your comments here, that in order to really appreciate his kind of service, a longer session would be better than a quick "wham-bam, thank-you ma'am" 1-hour hookup.  Thanks in advance!

I checked my text messages with RanchBaron from June of 2022 concerning rates.  Quoting his text “As for rates, when I host I get a hotel and the cost is covered by me. Rates would be $300/hour.  $400/90 min. $500 /2 hrs.  If you host and within reasonable distance then knock off $100 off all the above rates so $200/60 min, $300/90 min, or $400/120 min.”

Keep in mind this message was from June 2022 and seeing him in Nashville.  Also, since you plan to see him in NYC his rates might be a bit higher now  to compensate for the higher cost of doing business there.  

Edited by Beancounter

On 3/29/2023 at 9:48 PM, Beancounter said:

I took the plunge with Ranch Baron while in Nashville.   Absolutely one of the BEST hours I’ve ever spent with a provider.  Highly recommend if you get the chance.  

785968_1634922697_s7vxex49mx.jpg
RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

Couldn't agree more. RanchBaron is one of the best hires I have ever had: super sexy daddy, very friendly, down to earth, intuitive, really focused on how to get the client satisfied. It's always nice when you meet a provider that leaves you with a big smile on your face and this was certainly the case. Highly recommend him. 

• 4 months later...