Bryan Knight

Milo Janus

Bryan Knight IM'd me on Rentmen mentioning he's coming to San Francisco end of June for Pride.  On his RM page there is a picture of a cut, muscular guy who caught my attention.  There are also other pictures of a chubby fellow that is not my type.  So, I asked for current photos and got photos of a husky fellow.  I told him it was not a match and wished him a great time in town for Pride.  His response:  My RM photo is gross.

Well, I dodged a bullet there!  

He blocked me so I am unable to copy his RM post or a copy of the message.  Suffice it to say, if you can't stand rejection, you're in the wrong business.

Edited by Milo Janus

While Bryan may not be your cup of tea he’s one of the good guys and I’ve enjoyed his company in the past.  I suspect he’s the one who’s dodged a bullet.  And if memory serves me correctly he is (or was) a Forum member.  If he’s still an active member here maybe we can here his side of the story.  

I find it strange your first Forum post is to trash a provider. One thing I’ve learned over the years here on the Forum is that credibility is earned over time and not bestowed on a Forum member after one post.  

Never met with Bryan, and while he may be a great guy, he isn't someone I would be inclined to hire.  To each his own.  BUT the reason he blocked could be numerous.  Using Grindr as an example, if I chat with someone a bit and find out we don't match, I have blocked them - no thin skin involved.  I just don't want more time wasted by either party in the conversation.  

Wow, way to vilify the reviewer.   You may have had a good time with him - bully for you - I did not based on our exchange.  I was nothing but polite and courteous as I know very well the sting of rejection.  I was not insulting nor offensive.  I simply said we are not a match.  What should I have done?  Seen him even though I was not attracted to him?   Fork over good money just to spare his feelings?  That's not how it works.   I'm sorry you have to see your, 'sweet, giant of a man,' in a less than stellar light.

Edited by Milo Janus
Change

I just saw him about a month ago in NYC.   As you can tell from my handle, I love muscle.   He has that but he is also larger now.   The experience was incredible.   He is very passionate and involved during his appointments and delivers exactly what he promises.    I'd hire him again in a minute.   2 hours was not enough.

He was one of my last hires before the start of covid.  I would categorize him as a Bear.  He was a nice guy and gave me one of the best BJ's ever.  The guy has a great mouth on him, if you are into having your knob polished you def want to give him a try.  He was also good at topping.  His RM photos seem to span the course of many years the ones that show him large were the more accurate ones in early 2020.