411 on Rosario in NYC

ketut

He looks a bit young for 11 years of experience. Maybe he started early? Like REALLY early. Or was so busy working that counted it like dog years?

Very handsome though 🤓

Edited by Rand

I went to Rosario last week. Great massage - very professional and therapeutic.  There was no MT but there was a HE.  He told me he worked as a masseur at Living Fresh until it closed. Hands down one of the best massages I’ve ever had at a provider’s place. If you really want a great massage and not expect too much more, he’s excellent. I will repeat. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/5/2022 at 5:48 AM, zac said:

I went to Rosario last week. Great massage - very professional and therapeutic.  There was no MT but there was a HE.  He told me he worked as a masseur at Living Fresh until it closed. Hands down one of the best massages I’ve ever had at a provider’s place. If you really want a great massage and not expect too much more, he’s excellent. I will repeat. 

Thanks for this 411. He's visiting my town and I plan to see him later this week. 

On 9/21/2022 at 1:33 PM, Kody S said:

I’ve tried several times to contact him but no response.  Anyone know if he is still active? 

I also texted him three times earlier this week to book for tomorrow. No response. My guess is that he only books people responding to him when he has "Available now" status on his profile. I cannot stand masseurs who doesn't have their scheduling shit together like rosario and have booked with another traveling masseur for tomorrow instead.