Bye, bye Kate McKinnon! :-(

This topic is 736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't seen the last episode of SNL yet, but the NYT just reported Kate McKinnon is saying farewell. Such an iconic actress in this show! She'll be the one I miss most of the current departing cast... 😢

Edited by Unicorn

Along with Kate we also say goodbye to Aidy Bryant, Pete Davidson, & Kyle Mooney! I will miss Kate & Aidy. Pete & Kyle not really. You wonder with Kenan Thompson as well since he's been on forever but his sitcom got cancelled so he'll probably be back. Cecily Strong as well has taken a long time the last 2 or 3 years to commit to come back as well.

Yes, a lot of talented members are leaving. I'm at least heartened to see it's Kyle Moonie leaving,

Kyle Mooney Smoked Hookah and Watched Rainbow Brite After SNL After-Parties  - YouTube

rather than Mikey Day! 😃😉

Mikey Day Reveals His Favorite Rejected SNL Pitches - YouTube

Selma Blair & Mikey Day: Life's A Beach: Photo 1775931 | Bikini, Mikey Day,  Selma Blair, Shirtless Pictures | Just Jared

SNL' Cast Evaluation: Mikey Day Has The Potential To Take The Show To  Unexpected Places | Decider