Healing Bodywork by Lucio [currently (?) in Los Angeles, CA]

Drew Collins

On 5/19/2022 at 7:22 PM, Hithereall111 said:

Am booked for tomorrow so will provide an update soon

On 5/23/2022 at 11:02 PM, tchm said:

He massaged the back only. He did not touch the front. Strictly legit. Way Overpriced if you ask me. No repeat for me.. So many other better masseurs out there.

Is this the update? It's two different posters! What happened @Hithereall111 ???

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m wondering the same thing. I texted with him and while he said he does therapeutic, he also said that he works shirtless, and client undraped if that’s their preference. I couldn’t help myself, so I said “Will it make you uncomfortable if I get an erection? Cuz, ya know, I’m a guy ;)”  And he responded that an erection is a completely natural reaction and he’s fine if that happens. 

57 minutes ago, MassageConneisseur said:

I’m wondering the same thing. I texted with him and while he said he does therapeutic, he also said that he works shirtless, and client undraped if that’s their preference. I couldn’t help myself, so I said “Will it make you uncomfortable if I get an erection? Cuz, ya know, I’m a guy ;)”  And he responded that an erection is a completely natural reaction and he’s fine if that happens. 

It reminds me of the leading man who told the actress with whom he was doing a bed scene: "If something comes up, forgive me...and if nothing comes up, well, forgive me for that, too!"