411 on AustinA in LA

Z_L_23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings Guys!  I've given several men my review of Austin and I've heard back from a few guys that they haven't had a very good experience.  So I just wanted to be honest with what I've heard and make sure everyone is commenting about their own experience.  Unfortunately it looks like your mileage may vary with this one!  Sorry about that!!!

Edited by TooSchoolForCool

• 5 months later...

I wouldn’t trust this guy. I tried messaging him several times to ask some very simple, straightforward questions. It shows he’d read the message but he’d never respond. He’s either a flake, fake or most likely both. No one has time to deal with this sort of bs. Can’t imagine what scheduling an appointment must be like. I assume pretty tortuous!

On 7/1/2022 at 6:58 PM, TooSchoolForCool said:

I took the plunge.  The pics are NOT him.  Maybe the very last one of him in the hat and mask.  That said, I would repeat.  You will be greeted by a young Asian guy who resembles him but is not that muscular.  PM me for more details.

If the provider is untruthful about his photos (using fake photos) and his physic not being like the photos in the ad, how can he be trusted?  Putting fake photos in an ad is an old trick by dishonest guys.  

The French had an old expression which mildly applies here:

"He who would steal an egg would steal a cow." 

In short, why go with a provider that uses fake photos?

9 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

If the provider is untruthful about his photos (using fake photos) and his physic not being like the photos in the ad, how can he be trusted?  Putting fake photos in an ad is an old trick by dishonest guys.  

The French had an old expression which mildly applies here:

"He who would steal an egg would steal a cow." 

In short, why go with a provider that uses fake photos?

All valid points!  All I'm saying is he looks good in person but YMMV wildly apparently.  We are all adults and can make up our own minds based on the info.   BTW, I haven't been back.  

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 2:37 AM, DukeUci said:

I met him. Pics are NOT REAL. Massage quality was poor. He rushed the massage. Rubbed me out and threw me out in under 30 minutes. There went $200. On an air mattress in cheap airbnb.

Ug sorry that happened to u

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In the pic stealing vortex, can anyone find a pic of someone else who "Austin" most closely resembles? For a slight majority of us, if at least the body matches the hire, we'll chance it. They best come to the door shirtless, though.