SamGL - May 2022

BaronArtz

11 hours ago, manmed said:

Him and Luis are cut from the same cloth in terms of massage style and eroticism

That is a very good observation.  My understanding is that they both worked at the same spa in NYC, before striking out on their own.  Although I never asked either one of them directly, they must know each other.  And probably compared notes.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, BaronArtz said:

That is a very good observation.  My understanding is that they both worked at the same spa in NYC, before striking out on their own.  Although I never asked either one of them directly, they must know each other.  And probably compared notes.

Samgl used to work at SMS. Luis came along and was trained by him.  I tried them both at that location before they ventured out on their own. They spoke highly of each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw Sam while in NYC at the end of June.  This was my third massage with him, but the first one since the pandemic and first time he hosted me at his current location in Chelsea.  The set up is good for the massage and he had the atmosphere just right to relax after a hectic travel day.  

The massage itself was great.  In fact, per my request, he focused some time on a spot in my shoulder that was bothering me.  Any time I mentioned that something felt good, he spent extra time working that area.  I walked back to my hotel, climbed in bed, and had the best sleep I had had in several weeks.  

I will try to schedule an appointment with him on my next visit to the city.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, dutchal said:

His ad says $160 for 60 but when I asked for the 90 minute rate he responded $300.  That makes no sense.

You are right, mathematically it doesn't make sense.  I can't speak for him, of course, but my impression from him is that he doesn't like longer sessions.  I have been client of his since 2021 and have asked him a few times about longer sessions myself.  He is just not encouraging them,

Perhaps he should delete 'longer sessions available' from the text of his ad.

I will say that i thoroughly enjoy his 60 minute appointments.

• 1 month later...

11Mar2023: I had one (and only one) 60-minute, in-call with him at his Hells Kitchen location in 2021.  Cute, but not his pics. Hey, we all have our good weeks and otherwise; no body-shamer here. And, that would have been fine, except that the massage itself was all Swedish-effelurage and mechanical. Perhaps experience has improved his techniques. Uncut , if memory serves. [end]

35 minutes ago, ChelseaWest said:

11Mar2023: I had one (and only one) 60-minute, in-call with him at his Hells Kitchen location in 2021.  Cute, but not his pics. Hey, we all have our good weeks and otherwise; no body-shamer here. And, that would have been fine, except that the massage itself was all Swedish-effelurage and mechanical. Perhaps experience has improved his techniques. Uncut , if memory serves. [end]

What do you mean with “not his pics”? Not in the shape we see in the pics or just a different person?  Thanks for clarifying. 

2 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Yes, I have,  About 2 weeks ago.  He looked fit, athletic and exactly as his pics.

I had the same experience with Sam. Matched his pics - I think he looks even better/hotter than his pics, actually. Also, he was prompt and responsive in setting up our meeting. 

On 3/11/2023 at 9:45 PM, ChelseaWest said:

I experienced him when he was at Super Men's Spa - my regular guy was absent (I miss Adam!)  Underwhelming massage, mechanical and felt very distant - I guess an off day or YMMV.  Would not recommend.

• 1 month later...