411 on Boinextdoor in Chicago

shay

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jmore said:

I almost had an experience last night…it turned out quite badly.  I texted and we made arrangements.  He then asked me to tell him a little about myself.  I told him my age and, apparently, he doesn’t like older guys.  When I got to the lobby of his building, he ghosted me. I sat there 20 minutes waiting, because at first, I thought he wasn’t ready for me.  As it turns out, he was never giving me the apartment number because, I guess, I wasn’t young enough.  How do I know this?  I contacted him from a different phone and said I was younger.  Heard right back and he was ready for me to come right up.

Everyone has preferences.  I get that.  I’m ok with that.  But don’t have me drive to your building and then ghost me.  Be an adult and say you are not interested if that is the case.

Feel free to DM for more details.

https://rentmasseur.com/BoiNextDoor

ugh what bs - sorry you went through that. Love your detective work though. I've been told I look 10 years younger then I am but who cares, you book a client you get what you get. Send him a note asking if he's in better shape then those pics he has posted lol

14 hours ago, bichiguy said:

ugh what bs - sorry you went through that. Love your detective work though. I've been told I look 10 years younger then I am but who cares, you book a client you get what you get. Send him a note asking if he's in better shape then those pics he has posted lol

It turns out it was miscommunication on my part.  He is open to everyone and about the nicest guy (if not the hottest) you could ever find.  Don’t hesitate to see him.  And don’t jump to conclusions like I did!

15 hours ago, claym said:

You took one for us all.   Thanks for the forewarning.

It turns out it was miscommunication on my part.  He is open to everyone and about the nicest guy (if not the hottest) you could ever find.  Don’t hesitate to see him.  And don’t jump to conclusions like I did!

13 hours ago, Bonedoc said:

Could you explain more?  Did you contact him and he agreed to see you?  What was the explanation.

We’ve talked extensively.  The miscommunication was on my part.  He’s a nice guy who has made up for it.  I wouldn’t hesitate to see him.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:09 AM, Chads said:

Met him tonight,  incredibly nice and talented guy. Would definitely recommend and repeat. Great Italian accent as well 

This is encouraging to hear. I reached out to him to tell him that I look forward to his dc visit next month. Turns out he is already booked 2 of the 5 days of his trip and he encouraged me to book my appointment now in advance so I did. Many masseurs are horrible at handling business end of things but not Fabio. I am really looking forward to my massage with him.

• 1 month later...

I met Fabio in San Francisco today, it was an amazing experience!! He was very open to conversation even before we met, which is unique for a masseuse in my experience. He looks even better than his pictures, in my opinion, and you could definitely feel that he is a certified massage therapist 🤤 will definitely see him again if he is back in town 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 12:21 AM, John Vespa said:

He ghosted me twice.  Don't bother.  Go read one of his reviews on RM, similar experience.

Similar experience here.  Tried a few times since November to schedule a session with him.  On a couple occasions we had found a time that worked when he was showing available on the site, only for him to cancel on me a few hours before the session was supposed to start.  The last time I tried to schedule with Fabio, I suggested another date to avoid being squeezed in between several sessions he already had booked & for the shortened length of the massage he proposed.  When I suggested another date, he became ill tempered in his responses.

6 minutes ago, KyleGA said:

Similar experience here.  Tried a few times since November to schedule a session with him.  On a couple occasions we had found a time that worked when he was showing available on the site, only for him to cancel on me a few hours before the session was supposed to start.  The last time I tried to schedule with Fabio, I suggested another date to avoid being squeezed in between several sessions he already had booked & for the shortened length of the massage he proposed.  When I suggested another date, he became ill tempered in his responses.

Sucks that a few of you guys had scheduling issues with Fabio. He has a full time job and does massage as a side gig hence his limited availability. 

22 minutes ago, dctraveler said:

Sucks that a few of you guys had scheduling issues with Fabio. He has a full time job and does massage as a side gig hence his limited availability. 

Completely understand that - but why put available if you aren't?  And I don't get the incredibly rude response when I suggested another date - no idea his situation and was just trying to respect his time/find another time that worked.

@Wanderoz - looks like he changed his name to BoyNexxtDoor

124037_1668799823_225pggr8nn.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

2 minutes ago, KyleGA said:

Completely understand that - but why put available if you aren't?  And I don't get the incredibly rude response when I suggested another date - no idea his situation and was just trying to respect his time/find another time that worked.

@Wanderoz - looks like he changed his name to BoyNexxtDoor

124037_1668799823_225pggr8nn.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I haven't the slightest clue either. My wild guess, based on the busy full time work schedule he told me, is that he gets more bookings than he can handle during his massage appointment opening hours - that may force him to get short with people during text correspondence and I am not saying that is an excusable reason to communicate with you the way he did. Just a wild guess so who knows what the real reason is. 

I've had a great experience with hi m and think he's a nice guy.  Love his accent. He is not an American native  by the way. Italian is his mother tongue,  which he uses quite well by the way 😉  Italians can be quite direct when they speak and tone can definitely be misunderstood via text messages. Personally I think he's worth the experience.  Since he doesn't do this full time and is of demand his schedule can be a bit difficult. 

I met Fabio last year and to start the sessions we had were fine.  The last few months, I experienced a similar situation to @KyleGA where he would cancel sessions last minute despite us confirming before hand.  Things come up and completely understand he has a day job, but for as frequently as this occurred it seems unprofessional.  Even had a session that I showed up and he completely ghosted me as he didn't answer his door/phone, he had fallen asleep.  The last session, while he said he was OK to do it and wasn't tired from work, only did 60 minutes vs. the 90 minutes we agreed to.

While things started off fine as I said, the more I saw him and got to know him outside of the sessions, can say there is a whole different side to the "sweet and kind" Fabio I first met.  His profile has several inaccuracies, only thing I'll say here (feel free to DM) is that he is not on PrEP as he says.  I only say that as it's relevant to some of the extras he offers with his sessions.

Edited by ShyBi95

I had a similar experience described by @KyleGA and @ShyBi95 . When I first met him, he was responsive and communicative. The first session went fine and went to schedule another session. Leading up to the next session he wasn't as responsive. I tried a few times to confirm and he never responded back. It still happened, but he shortened the session. I scheduled it to be 90 minutes. However, an hour in he stopped and told me that he had another client coming in 20 minutes.  I didn't raise the issue cause I didn't want the drama at the time. I was supposed to have another session. However, when I checked to confirm, he texted that he didn't want to hold anymore sessions  with me. I was a bit confused. I thought I said or did something that was insulting. I tried asking him and he wouldn't say. There's a bit more and you can message me about that if you want.

On 5/11/2023 at 9:49 PM, dctraveler said:

I haven't the slightest clue either. My wild guess, based on the busy full time work schedule he told me, is that he gets more bookings than he can handle during his massage appointment opening hours - that may force him to get short with people during text correspondence and I am not saying that is an excusable reason to communicate with you the way he did. Just a wild guess so who knows what the real reason is. 

Two apology/excuses for him in an hour? I can see speaking up for someone you've had a good experience with but, that seems excessive. I'll never book with someone whom multiple people report back on being rude and unprofessional. Too many providers out there post they're available when they aren't. There's no need to be rude to potential clients when at work, and not available for services they advertise.