Asking a masseur if I am his last client of the night

AntSuck

A masseur I’ve seen before is coming to town, and the last couple times I’ve seen him we had a great connection and I stayed a while after the massage was over, kissing and generally messing around.  Would it be inappropriate to ask if I’ll be his last client of the night, so that I know I’ll have time to fool around with him afterward?  Any help is appreciated.

It's really none of your business how many clients he has and when.  And just because he doesn't have another client doesn't mean that he doesn't have other time commitments.  You can always give the fooling around a shot and he'll let you know whether he has time or not.  Or better yet, book a longer session.

Kevin Slater

33 minutes ago, Bluefin said:

Are you trying to get extras off the clock? Time is money friend :)

If it were me I’d say something like, “I’d like to book 120 min - a 90 min massage with 30 min of relaxing and cuddling afterwards. Is that something you’d provide?”

This. Ask for what you want, don’t expect it to happen by chance. Book the time with him. 

Yes, as always it's best to communicate expectations ahead of time. A lot of sensual/erotic masseurs will see several clients a day. Maybe 3, maybe 5-6. They may be tired at the end of their workday or they may have a vanilla lover waiting for them after (boyfriend, fwb, or just a random hookup).

Out of casual conversation (I can be chatty) I asked him what was his plans for rest of evening. He asked me as well and I said I was grabbing dinner. He asked if he could come too so we ended up having dinner. 

But I wasn't asking out of any expectation, just as casual conversation 

2 hours ago, 510guy said:

Out of casual conversation (I can be chatty) I asked him what was his plans for rest of evening. He asked me as well and I said I was grabbing dinner. He asked if he could come too so we ended up having dinner. 

But I wasn't asking out of any expectation, just as casual conversation 

Was there an exoectation that you'd pay for dinner?