New Masseuer ad :Alex in Los Angeles

tennisjock

He used to advertise years ago. He's a Russian guy, who looked like his pictures - super built and ripped. Claimed to be straight(ish). He gave a really good therapeutic deep tissue massage. as for release he generally would not do to the client (YMMV) but allowed the client to massage him while releasing themselves.  So it will not be a truly erotic experience but I recommended him as it was a great massage from a very hot guy.

Edited by needbodywork

I think the twins put up just one ad and depending on availability one or the other goes to it.  I met with one of them once and was told if I wanted a less therapeutic experience that his brother was the better one to go with. It may have just been an upsell to rehire but I wouldn’t expect a lot more than therapeutic. So interesting to see them aging.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 3:35 PM, needbodywork said:

He used to advertise years ago. He's a Russian guy, who looked like his pictures - super built and ripped. Claimed to be straight(ish). He gave a really good therapeutic deep tissue massage. as for release he generally would not do to the client (YMMV) but allowed the client to massage him while releasing themselves.  So it will not be a truly erotic experience but I recommended him as it was a great massage from a very hot guy.

To be fair, his ethnicity is not Russian, although if he was, would not be a big deal to me.  He's really a nice guy.   

Edited by OCClient

• 1 year later...