Best Kissers

jtwalker

https://rentmen.eu/Grecos

He kisses so passionately and makes you feel like you’re everything at the moment. Best sexy butt. Spent 10 minutes talking to me after the times up. 

https://rent.men/TURKISHTOPMANXXL

love how he kisses. Hung and hot! 

https://rent.men/Eliflow

Great kisser and takes his time. Can’t wait to fuck you so hard 

3 hours ago, Jm02 said:

https://rentmen.eu/Grecos

He kisses so passionately and makes you feel like you’re everything at the moment. Best sexy butt. Spent 10 minutes talking to me after the times up. 

https://rent.men/TURKISHTOPMANXXL

love how he kisses. Hung and hot! 

https://rent.men/Eliflow

Great kisser and takes his time. Can’t wait to fuck you so hard 

This is exactly my experience with TurkishTopManxl. 

Edited by Cliff

Ok Ok so you all have your favorites :-)

So, part 2 of this thread:  What makes a great kisser?  Aggressive deep kisses with probing tongue?  Soft tender kisses?  Kisses primarily on the lips? kisses all over the face and neck?  Kisses EVERYWHERE?  "All of the above" is a both a boring answer, and non-helpful.  Break it into your favorites, and then say who does that best.

I'm getting specific here, because when you say XXXX is THE BEST kisser, but then someone hires him and is attacked by kisses all over his face and neck when that person was expecting THE BEST to be soft kisses just on the lips because to him SOFT KISSES just on the lips are THE BEST, or if you say YYYY is THE BEST kisser and someone hires him and gets not much more than SOFT KISSES and what he expected from THE BEST kisser is DEEP PROBING TONGUE kisses, there will be disappointment.

Edited by Rod Hagen

9 minutes ago, mistrmikey said:

https://rentmen.eu/mister_mister

soft kisses on the lips, deep probing tongue.... this guy kisses like a conversation.  He's ruined me...lol

Totally agree. This guy is absolutely amazing. SO hot!!  Glad he has “un-retired” about 5 times! ha ha  Now if he would only show up in the cities where he says he’s headed. Oh boy.

To me, the best kissers start off with the soft kisses. Then ease into the tongue action. Slow and shallow at first and as things heat up, then it gets deeper and faster. Grabbing the back of his head and holding him there while you kiss is equally hot. Then slow it back down to where your lips are so close, but not touching, and you can feel and hear each other’s panting. All the while, your bodies have been mashed together and writhing against each other. Then after a few seconds you repeat, maybe with a dick inside one of you. If he’s doing it right, you don’t even think about. You don’t even wonder what to do next. It all just happens blissfully. 

To me, the deep kisses and probing tongues is the hottest part. That’s when you feel most connected.  Followed very closely by the soft kisses afterwards with your mouths close but not always touching  

And I agree, mister_mister could totally do what I describe above! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 11:02 AM, mds1 said:

To me, the best kissers start off with the soft kisses. Then ease into the tongue action. Slow and shallow at first and as things heat up, then it gets deeper and faster. Grabbing the back of his head and holding him there while you kiss is equally hot. Then slow it back down to where your lips are so close, but not touching, and you can feel and hear each other’s panting. All the while, your bodies have been mashed together and writhing against each other. Then after a few seconds you repeat, maybe with a dick inside one of you. If he’s doing it right, you don’t even think about. You don’t even wonder what to do next. It all just happens blissfully. 

To me, the deep kisses and probing tongues is the hottest part. That’s when you feel most connected.  Followed very closely by the soft kisses afterwards with your mouths close but not always touching  

Yes. This

On 2/6/2023 at 12:23 PM, Rod Hagen said:

Ok Ok so you all have your favorites :-)

So, part 2 of this thread:  What makes a great kisser?  Aggressive deep kisses with probing tongue?  Soft tender kisses?  Kisses primarily on the lips? kisses all over the face and neck?  Kisses EVERYWHERE?  "All of the above" is a both a boring answer, and non-helpful.  Break it into your favorites, and then say who does that best.

I'm getting specific here, because when you say XXXX is THE BEST kisser, but then someone hires him and is attacked by kisses all over his face and neck when that person was expecting THE BEST to be soft kisses just on the lips because to him SOFT KISSES just on the lips are THE BEST, or if you say YYYY is THE BEST kisser and someone hires him and gets not much more than SOFT KISSES and what he expected from THE BEST kisser is DEEP PROBING TONGUE kisses, there will be disappointment.

I like the thread the way it was originally intended.  It's turned into a catalog of great kissers, which are frankly hard to find.

I like your question also, but feel it should have a thread of its own.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 2:02 PM, mds1 said:

And so will Henry Atwood

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

His RM profile doesn’t include kissing. And when I asked him if he’s a good kisser, he didn’t reply. 🤔 

Maybe he doesn’t kiss and tell. haha

Seriously, he’s an amazing kisser. 

3 hours ago, GlamNYC said:

when I asked him if he’s a good kisser, he didn’t reply. 🤔 

One way to look at it is that in not replying, he didn't say he doesn't kiss:

Perhaps he doesn't want to automatically say he kisses and promise the world when he won't kiss if you have incredibly bad breath, distressingly crooked teeth, or oozy sores on your lips.  It's a wait and see in the moment situation. 😉

ScreenHunter184.jpg.ee098892ad2f39a32603b79dc364850d.jpg

2 hours ago, Walt said:

One way to look at it is that in not replying, he didn't say he doesn't kiss:

Perhaps he doesn't want to automatically say he kisses and promise the world when he won't kiss if you have incredibly bad breath, distressingly crooked teeth, or oozy sores on your lips.  It's a wait and see in the moment situation. 😉

ScreenHunter184.jpg.ee098892ad2f39a32603b79dc364850d.jpg

I wouldn’t have been offended if he discriminates who he kisses. Just tell me that’s the case. But totally ignoring me after I asker the question is not cool. Btw, is the only provider I’ve contacted who has not replied to the question about kissing. And it’s notable that he has omitted kissing from his profile. That’s a tip-off. 

IMG_4228.jpeg

1 hour ago, GlamNYC said:

And it’s notable that he has omitted kissing from his profile. That’s a tip-off. 

7 hours ago, Cliff said:

Seriously, he’s an amazing kisser. 

On 1/28/2023 at 1:43 AM, Westsideguy said:

the best 

Or is the tip off that there are two of your CoM cohort saying he's the amazing best and you choose to ignore that?  But all of us (me included) have our own personal weighing systems that we have developed over time for all the possible input on a given provider, and if your weighing system is working, I support you in your choices! Have fun! 🙂