Newbie in NYC - Alejandromateo

Rand

he's gorgeous and gives a thorough sports massage. (Maybe too thorough - I was sore for a couple days after). If that's what you're looking for - amazing. Prob shouldn't expect an erotic massage though, that's not actually what he's offering. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 4:08 PM, CNY1980 said:

he's gorgeous and gives a thorough sports massage. (Maybe too thorough - I was sore for a couple days after). If that's what you're looking for - amazing. Prob shouldn't expect an erotic massage though, that's not actually what he's offering. 

Mind if we ask what you paid?

On 4/7/2022 at 4:08 PM, CNY1980 said:

But judging from his Ad, in which specifies that he offers erotic massage, and the character of some of his private pics, you would think that is what he is actually offering, and someone reading his ad would reasonably expect that option is available. If he is just doing therapeutic, no matter how amazing, his ad should not state that he offers erotic massage.

Edited by WestGuy
Typo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, wDarling said:

Bump, any more recent experiences?

I’ve seen him at my gym and he is sexy AF, though he also seems weirdly reserved (goes to the shower in his underwear, even they have plenty of free towels in the locker room for him to slip into).

Guess he wants to get paid before you can view the goods!  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...