White text on black background

Boink

1 hour ago, Boink said:

HORRIBLE!!!  Can we go back to black text on white background? PLEASE??

This is in place through Saturday as part of the memorial for Daddy. If you want to switch back to the default theme, click the “theme” button down below and change it. 

FYI as I noted earlier… the new Company of Men theme will be our new default theme starting Sunday. 

2 hours ago, RadioRob said:

This is in place through Saturday as part of the memorial for Daddy. If you want to switch back to the default theme, click the “theme” button down below and change it. 

FYI as I noted earlier… the new Company of Men theme will be our new default theme starting Sunday. 

While, I don't necessarily like the white text on black background, I appreciate Rob's instructions on how to change it.  I think it is a nice gesture in remembrance of Daddy.  He dedicated a lot of his time in running the forum.

• 5 months later...

My computer is back to the black screen with white writing.  

I see above where instructions say "If you want to switch back to the default theme, click the “theme” button down below and change it."

However, there is no "theme" button on the screen I see. 

Does anyone know how to revert the screen back the way it was to white with black writing?

Thanks in advance 

There are two places:

On the very top of the screen:

image.jpeg

The icon on the far right will toggle between light mode and dark mode.  (There will be either a moon or a lightbulb depending on which mode you are currently in.)

Otherwise in the very bottom of the site in the footer... 

image.jpeg

There is the word "Theme" and if you click it, you will see the various themes.  The default one is "Company of Men (Light)".