Charlie Flynn aka Caleb Anthony, RM ad in Las Vegas

MikeBiDude

15 hours ago, Musky Bill said:

I've tried to hook up twice and both times he was a no-show. I'm out $400 in advances plus hotel/travel expenses. I do, however, have his real name, phone #, Facebook account, email address, birthdate and police record (yes, he has one).

I'll be delighted to expose all. 

Who cares about his personal vitals? 

Based on prior posts, he is not someone to trust or even make an appointment with.  

His last review was a one-star which tells how dishonest he is.  

Rather than look at any personal vitals you might present to this forum, it is best to avoid this character for safety's sake.  

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2023 at 8:38 PM, guru68 said:

I do wonder if time hits especially hard for performers who built their appeal on looking very young indeed.

Having seen his videos, I’m just wondering how long his ass will last. 

On 5/5/2023 at 5:16 AM, 30somethingsexybear said:

ew, this is pedo adjacent behavior. Surprised David Geffen hasn't snatched him up already.

Geffen likes guys who look like Superman. He’s well known for that. Tall handsome MEN. Occasionally blondes, but generally  Christopher Reeves or Henry Cavill. He might occasionally dabble in a Chris Evans/Hemsworth type. I know this pretty well. Like, really , really sure of this. I’ve NEVER heard of him liking them underaged. At all. Weird you’d post this. He likes MEN. Like fitness model types. He and I have been 1 degree of separation 20+ times at least. 

Edited by goosh69

4 hours ago, goosh69 said:

Geffen likes guys who look like Superman. He’s well known for that. Tall handsome MEN. Occasionally blondes, but generally  Christopher Reeves or Henry Cavill. He might occasionally dabble in a Chris Evans/Hemsworth type. I know this pretty well. Like, really , really sure of this. I’ve NEVER heard of him liking them underaged. At all. Weird you’d post this. He likes MEN. Like fitness model types. He and I have been 1 degree of separation 20+ times at least. 

Bryan Singer would be closer to the mark, I think.

On 1/17/2024 at 2:37 AM, goosh69 said:

ah yes, Bryan Singer, that's who I was thinking of but David Geffen dated a high school senior/ football player college prospect back a number of years ago. One doesn't only have to be a twink chicken to be very young.