Dale Lazarov graphic novels

Just Sayin
This topic is 801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have two of Dale Lazarov's graphic novels, "Bulldogs" and "Comrades" and am in the process of doing Swedish death cleaning; I have been giving books to my local friends of the library organization, but not quite sure that is the right place to place them; any suggestions?

Edited by Just Sayin

Depending on where you live, there are several GLBT libraries in various citiies. I'm sure they'd take them.  This is the one in Chicago https://www.gerberhart.org/

Or, put them in of those little take one leave one library boxes and watch the little old ladies blush and then slip one into their purse. Hours of entertainment

21 hours ago, spider said:

Or, put them in of those little take one leave one library boxes and watch the little old ladies blush and then slip one into their purse. Hours of entertainment

Someone did that in a small bookstore near me (driven out of business when a Barnes & Noble opened across the street). Young closeted me was browsing the fitness magazines and found a very hardcore Jeff Stryker magazine.

42 minutes ago, poolboy48220 said:

Someone did that in a small bookstore near me (driven out of business when a Barnes & Noble opened across the street). Young closeted me was browsing the fitness magazines and found a very hardcore Jeff Stryker magazine.

Veering off topic, I know, but I was listening to Dan Savage tonight talk about the Chicago book shops where he as a gay Catholic school boy bought books that the school library would never have, and how they let him sit for hours reading those that he couldn't even contemplate buying and taking home.