Has anyone met Kyle kinggg out of DC I'm interested

Ohio guy

I did see Bradley in one of those break times when COVID rates were down and I had been double vaxxed, so sometime mid-2021.  He was as handsome as ever, ripped body, french kissed like a champ, and provided oral service better than before.  He was super-game for the role play we have done in the past. 

1 hour ago, Andy2 said:

I did see Bradley in one of those break times when COVID rates were down and I had been double vaxxed, so sometime mid-2021.  He was as handsome as ever, ripped body, french kissed like a champ, and provided oral service better than before.  He was super-game for the role play we have done in the past. 

You are definitely right about the french kissing and oral service. Does it very good  and always smiling while doing it. You can tell he having fun 😉

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MikeH10 said:

haven't been able to meet him yet, communication is a little tough.

but just he updated his profile to include face pics now - definitely a good looking guy!

His original profile used to say he was a fan of the stock market, which isn’t looking that good anymore. 🤔 

On 5/22/2022 at 11:53 PM, Colton said:

His original profile used to say he was a fan of the stock market, which isn’t looking that good anymore. 🤔 

That makes some folks an even bigger fan of the market.  Plenty of deals to be had.  

• 8 months later...

I've known him for a long time and I really, really hope the age listed is a small fib !

I haven't seen him lately except at Marshalls in Potomac Mills where we were both "occupied" with friends and kept quiet.. No idea why he changed names and no face shots now.. Sure there's good reason. Maybe a stalker. Maybe domestic problems.  

He's 100% nice guy and good sex. He was a stripper in Columbus for a while, is from Ohio and visits there a lot I know. IDK about the other cities he visits. I know his personal life but it's very personal and to call him I have his number but haven't lately. I have his face pics but wouldn't post them if he doesn't evidently want it.  I certainly wish him the best.

Edited by tassojunior

On 3/10/2022 at 9:22 AM, RadioRob said:

Super sweet guy. Have seen him multiple times. Can be somewhat challenging to book at times but once set, always on time and a great encounter. 

He graduates school later this year and will be leaving DC in the next few months. So see him soon if you want to meet him. 

I saw him at least 10 years ago & he was about to graduate then.