411 on Javiercaporejo

CaliMuscle
This topic is 785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pic #4 (the ass/dick pic) clearly doesn't belong to the same guy as in the face pics. Or at the very least if it is him, it's before he got the back tattoo.

Clearly the back tat goes all the way down to his lower back/top portion of his ass. However, in pic #4 the little bit of his lower back you see, shows no indication of the full back tat.

I'd ask for a facetime session or public meet-up to verify if he's real.

1 hour ago, big-n-tall said:

Pic #4 (the ass/dick pic) clearly doesn't belong to the same guy as in the face pics. Or at the very least if it is him, it's before he got the back tattoo.

Clearly the back tat goes all the way down to his lower back/top portion of his ass. However, in pic #4 the little bit of his lower back you see, shows no indication of the full back tat.

I'd ask for a facetime session or public meet-up to verify if he's real.

So him and another guy I found on RM -- They couldn't 'host' and then said they wanted me to spend $90 to get a hotel room nearby. 

I of course declined and wished them well, but there's a couple men in the LA area that are up to the same scheme. 

I would recommend avoiding. 

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

The face is gorgeous, but the huge skull tattoo on the back is a turn-off. I wonder what it is going to look like when he is 70 (memento mori )?

Agree on the face, beautiful.. I thought the same thing when I saw that back "art", more like "disaster".