my research paper

Guest kathryn
This topic is 8069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest kathryn

HI guys!

First, I have really missed talking to all of you. Second, I just wanted to let you all know how my thesis paper turned out. I wont be able to post it on here, because some of the guys that returned the questionaires to me asked that I do not Post it on the site. I received an A. (actually a 97%)I wasnt sure with the new rules just where to pass this info on, so I hope that this is a good enough place to give you all an update. Have a great St. Patty's Day and I hope that you all dont mind if I continue to "pop" in once in a while.

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to answer some of my questions!

Congratulations on your A Kathryn!!!!!

And I hope you pop in often. You have been a breath of fresh air here. You know, balance is necessary in our lives and I think you provide that. Your opinions are very important -- well except for those lucky few we do not respect or like. :-)

HooBoy

Guest dstud4hire

Congrats! that is so awesome......what were some of the comments shared by your professor regarding the work you had done? Gabe

Guest kathryn

I could do that for you guys. It wont contain many details, as I do not want to make it a bad rerun of "To Tell the Truth". I will also include some of the professors comments, as he really had several questions of his own. Look for this on Monday!(I have an English paper due by midnight Sunday)

Guest kathryn

ok, how did you know me was an Irishwoman? As you can tell, I am running a bit behind schedule. I will get the details out on here by the weekend. Have a great one guys! Where the heck have you been LUCK? I thought I was going to get away with posting out of my relm without you knowing it:7

Archived