Boy Toy 2

purplekow
This topic is 755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Second Season of Boy Toy is now on Netflix.  For those of us who overlooked just about every aspect of this series during it s first season just to catch the occasional hot man and the every episode male striptease, it is a welcome guest.  This season is hotter.  More dancing, more sex, nor male nudity with a superheat villain who is shown pumping away at a wide variety of partners with what has to be one of the finest asses around.  He also has a nice chest and is reasonably handsome.  Acting skills are not required and he does not get extra credit there as he is barely passable in that regard.  Every episode once again features a male revue but this time the dance club has an upstair area, "Heaven" where the dancers are auctioned off for whatever pleasure the bidder wishes.  Considering how good looking the dancers are, it is a surprise that the bidders are almost exclusively female, but the simulated sex seems designed to show off the men.  

The story line is at times intriguing, at times laughable and at times totally confusing.  The characters have no consistency of personality and motivation seems to come from whateve happened in the last 5 minutes or a decade ago with nothing in between.  

Still, the guys are hot, the villain is scorching hot with a magnificent ass that is shown pumping away and there is always a strip number.  

So for me, it is enough to watch the entire season.   

I enjoyed season 1 and am now about halfway through season 2.  The men are stunning and the dancing is fun to watch.  In the series they are employed as fantasies for women, but there is a small gay subplot involving one of the "boy toys".   I now want to visit Marbella Spain.

On 2/20/2022 at 4:25 PM, purplekow said:

The Second Season of Boy Toy is now on Netflix.  For those of us who overlooked just about every aspect of this series during it s first season just to catch the occasional hot man and the every episode male striptease, it is a welcome guest.  This season is hotter.  More dancing, more sex, nor male nudity with a superheat villain who is shown pumping away at a wide variety of partners with what has to be one of the finest asses around.  He also has a nice chest and is reasonably handsome.  Acting skills are not required and he does not get extra credit there as he is barely passable in that regard.  Every episode once again features a male revue but this time the dance club has an upstair area, "Heaven" where the dancers are auctioned off for whatever pleasure the bidder wishes.  Considering how good looking the dancers are, it is a surprise that the bidders are almost exclusively female, but the simulated sex seems designed to show off the men.  

The story line is at times intriguing, at times laughable and at times totally confusing.  The characters have no consistency of personality and motivation seems to come from whateve happened in the last 5 minutes or a decade ago with nothing in between.  

Still, the guys are hot, the villain is scorching hot with a magnificent ass that is shown pumping away and there is always a strip number.  

So for me, it is enough to watch the entire season.   

True enough @purplekowbut every time I get lost I wait a sec for the next dance or sex scene and all is well.

• 1 month later...