LIAMV / INDIANAPOLIS

robberbaron4u

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 11:57 PM, robberbaron4u said:

Gentlemen: I recommend perusing Liamv's latest Twitter profile. Do not neglect accessing his  Wish List and be hasty in making his wishes come true!:

Gratuitous stripping occurs around the 2:20 mark. And, yes, I like his underwear. And then there's 3:25. Oh, my.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmwM56L90o

Edited by musclvr

8 hours ago, musclvr said:

He is linking to this from his Rentmen profile.

https://twitter.com/YayCubed

Gratuitous stripping occurs around the 2:20 mark. And, yes, I like his underwear. And then there's 3:25. Oh, my.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmwM56L90o

Oh, my, my indeed! By the video, there is at least one part of his anatomy that doesn't require Emsculpt Neo enhancement!

• 1 month later...

Ah, Liam, one of the best in the business. So glad to see him venture out. Yes, I’ve been a random customer for several years. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but will more than appeal to most. The dude has enough testosterone for a dozen men. And yes, his prodigious member is amazing in girth, length, and flexibility. The guy is a rock star, and wish him well.

• 1 month later...

In the course of a visit to the home of a friend, a connossieur of "fine cock", on Sunset Plaza Drive at Los Angeles, I took note of a bronze casting of a cock in his collection, a thing marvelous in its size and perfection of proportion, which had a certain familiarity to it.  I pondered over it at table, and, as the demitasse service was being laid, it came to me as to the identity of the man whose "manhood" had been immortalized; I made inquiry of my host, and, indeed, the subject had been "LiamV". 

It's not quantum physics dude, click on "Fan Club & Social Media." Literally the first button. Not trying to be rude, but stuff like this is why so many providers are such unresponsive assholes. Half the people who reach out to them are either wastes of time, or they need to be spoon-fed the obvious. Would drive me crazy on day one...

10 minutes ago, Romani said:

I'm not suggesting that this is a valid excuse for being an asshole, but it's actually closer to 9 out of 10 people who reach out. The serious ones tend to make themselves known.

I don't know how you do it man. I'd go crazy!

How do you choose which ones to respond to?

It used to get to me, but it's more beneficial to focus on what I can control.

First, I respond to my fan club messages. Then voicemails, emails, texts and app/social media messages, in that order. The further I get down the list, the more time-wasters there are.

Whenever they ask me a question I've answered, or ask for pics, I text them, "www.liamv.fans."

If they're too lazy to read, unable to connect the dots, or exhibit hostility, entitlement or any other juvenile behaviors, I offer them the chance to pay an upfront premium. If they decline, I silence them and move on.

On 5/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, AlphaHunter said:

It's not quantum physics dude, click on "Fan Club & Social Media." Literally the first button. Not trying to be rude, but stuff like this is why so many providers are such unresponsive assholes. Half the people who reach out to them are either wastes of time, or they need to be spoon-fed the obvious. Would drive me crazy on day one...

Predictably, I am now imagining spoon feeding being added to the available list of likes on RM.  Yes, I know there is a kink for everything.

4 hours ago, AlphaHunter said:

Man, it’s a shame you’re not gay. You’re the most level-headed provider I’ve come across.

Having hired many, many providers for a number of years, I can honestly say that LiamV is indeed the crème de la creme in so many ways; being level-headed only begins to tell the story. His orientation has never been an issue and honestly quite hard to believe, but true, alas.

6 hours ago, AlphaHunter said:

Man, it’s a shame you’re not gay. You’re the most level-headed provider I’ve come across.

I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, I don’t think I’ll ever open up to bottoming, and I’m not the type of man you want to fall in love with (I’ll be marrying a lady some day), but the more a person respects my time and preferences (especially those revolving around cleanliness/hygiene—I have a sensitive nose and an active imagination), the more open I become.

I have a lot of walls up to protect myself and ensure I don’t inadvertently become a home-wrecker, but I’m pretty chill around my regulars.

I kiss people who have good breath. If I haven't known them long enough to determine their standards, I inspect their mouth beforehand.

If anyone's offended by this, bear in mind that you're not the only person I'm connecting with. If you don't want someone who's careful, and considers how his choices could potentially impact others, you can always hire someone who's careless and rely on luck.

16 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

Poor Maddie. Given his tumble. I have no doubt that he is hopeful of remaining on Liam V's "A" list of clients. . .

I don't know who Maddie is, so I can't judge the guy...

First of all, I love that you are posting here @Romani.

Secondly, it would be an honor to be inspected by you. I brush and floss and have never had a cavity, so I’m hoping I’d pass!

6 hours ago, Romani said:

I kiss people who have good breath. If I haven't known them long enough to determine their standards, I inspect their mouth beforehand.

If anyone's offended by this, bear in mind that you're not the only person I'm connecting with. If you don't want someone who's careful, and considers how his choices could potentially impact others, you can always hire someone who's careless and rely on luck