SergeyUA

LA Guy

Anyone have experience with him? There's a mention of him in a thread where a forum member said they had seen Sergey at 27 men spa, but I haven't found anything else about him on the forum and there are no reviews for him on RentMasseur despite being listed for over two years. Does anyone have any experience with him they can share? 

https://rentmasseur.com/SergeyUA

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 3:29 PM, EVdude said:

What are his rates? I tend to stay away from “ask”.

He still works at 27 Mens Spa and does private massages in his apt.  His private rate for one hour is $200. When I told him that was a bit above my price point, he offered me an appointment for $180. His voice even sounds sexy.  We can maybe try him out for the discounted spa rate for the first time and tip well if he takes good care of us and then go see him privately for a second appointment knowing what to expect.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 11:10 PM, Redwine56 said:

Are you seeing Sergey at the 27 Men's Spa or at his private home?  Look forward to hearing about your massage.

I saw him at the 27 Men’s Spa for an incall session. He is absolutely as adorable in person as the photos suggest, and I had a good time with him.

• 1 month later...