Fifth Avenue Mens Spa

DirtyHarry

23 hours ago, sniper said:

Given the prices and that New Paradise is completely legit, I would not expect any extras at this new spot.

With the likelihood of no extras and the price point double the price of most other men's spas, got to give this one some thought.  I'm sure they've invested a good amount of $$$ in providing a high end spa experience in a prime 5th Avenue location.  I guess it depends on what suits your fancy.

• 6 months later...

First visit to this location and it seems pretty good. I had a massage with Vlad and he was very intuitive to my needs. Surprisingly so! He found the knot I had on my back and worked on it for a while and even went relatively easy on my legs for a deep tissue massage. Both things, I had meant to mention beforehand, but ended up not saying. I had low expectations at first because the warm up portion of the massage was very tepid and short, but I guess my lowered expectations led to an enjoyable massage. The only downside was the massage table. The face cradle of my table was hard and uncomfortable no matter how I shifted. There was another table in the room I was in for couples massages and that one felt much better.

Last note, it is currently 25% off rather than the fore mentioned 40%. Massage was totally legit and worth a visit. Will probably go back again at least until the promotional price ends.

• 2 months later...

15 days into no nut November, so I was looking for a legit massage. Long story short, I got a massage from Santo and it was fantastic. Had an hour massage and he seems knowledgeable, well trained, and very strong. It hurt soooo good when he worked on my legs, but now I feel super limber. From my two visits to this place, I am impressed. Yelp also mentioned an Andrei there, so I hope to try him out next time to compare

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...