Crew Club DC Newbie

TerraCub
This topic is 843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi everyone! I'm 25 and have recently wanted to visit the Crew Club in DC! 

I've never had aim in personM4M experience, only online but I'd love to see others playand maybe participate if I feel brave enough :3

What can I expect by going here, is there any tips a newbie should know, and is Friday a bad day to go? 

Also here what I look like! 

spacer.png

Thank you!! 

On 2/1/2022 at 9:38 PM, Ganymede255 said:

From my observation of the clientele at the Crew Club, you will stand out as young and attractive If your photo is accurate. You'll attract many would-be playmates, especially if you leave the lace behind..

This. As a somewhat older, but not over the hill gentleman I was thoroughly dismissed and shamed and left almost as soo as I arrived. Snottiest place I've been.

I live just up the street from the Crew Club and honestly, your post was the first time I realized it had re-opened after covid lockdown. It's been closed two years with huge For Sale banners all over it. It's possibly in the most expensive retail area around right on 14th and the for sale banners are still up.

Trade is almost across the street and Number 9 a block away. Very active large-ish gay bars with a lot of everything gay.  Crew Club is for younger. 

spacer.png

old_Crew_Club_building_insert_c_Washingt

Metro Weekly 2 years ago:

Crew Club to close after 25 years serving DC’s gay community

Founder and co-owner DC Allen says attempts to negotiate a rental agreement or relocate fell flat

By John Riley on January 13, 2020 

New Club:

the-crew-club-washington-dc-gay-sauna-gy

the-crew-club-washington-dc-gay-sauna-gy

Shower.jpg?format=1500w