AlexAstin hot af smooth jock bottom traveling the U.S

hwic04
This topic is 856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m normally suspect of visiting Russians, but AlexAstin has 44 five star reviews over the past few years. Appears to be legit. Dirty blond hair, fantastic physique. And very handsome. 

I’ll be the first to hire him if I get the chance, but would love to hear from someone on the forum who beats me to the head of the line.

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

the country code for that number is France....so that might be the correct number

French phone numbers are of the format 0x xx xx xx xx (so a two digit area code stating with zero and an eight digit phone number). 06 is an area code for mobile phone numbers (mobiles do not use the normal local area codes). Calling from abroad the leading zero in he number is dropped. His phone number has the correct number of digits. Whether it is the correct phone number is a separate question.

Before the pandemic we exchanged emails via rentmen.  Seemed very nice and friendly, but we never met.  He’s on my buddy list.  Was pleasantly surprised to see he’s back in the USA. Try using the chat on rent.men.

Edited by bashful