Trippy John Travolta EDM Remix Video from the movie 'Perfect' - John looks DAMN GOOD.

EastCoastBtm
This topic is 884 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since another thread referenced him coming out.... John Travolta was fuckin hot in 1985.  He's still hot, but damn he was cute and could move his body.  Damn.

I stumbled upon this trippy EDM Music overlaid on to exercise scenes from the movie 'Perfect' with John Travolta and.... Jamie Lee Curtis?  She look damn good too. That is some serious spandex she sportin'!  I didn't realize....

The exercise class has some very sexy boys.  I may develop an 80's look fetish. Those tight nylon shorts and white trimmed cotton shorts.... I grew up in small town Michigan and definitely missed this one in '85, but I was only 12!

Edited by EastCoastBtm
Punctuation

• EastCoastBtm changed the title to Trippy John Travolta EDM Remix Video from the movie 'Perfect' - John looks DAMN GOOD.
32 minutes ago, EastCoastBtm said:

Since another thread referenced him coming out.... John Travolta was fuckin hot in 1985.  He's still hot, but damn he was cute and could move his body.  Damn.

I stumbled upon this trippy EDM Music overlaid on to exercise scenes from the movie 'Perfect' with John Travolta and.... Jamie Lee Curtis?  She look damn good too. That is some serious spandex she sportin'!  I didn't realize....

The exercise class has some very sexy boys.  I may develop an 80's look fetish. Those tight nylon shorts and white trimmed cotton shorts.... I grew up in small town Michigan and definitely missed this one in '85, but I was only 12!

John is still hot~ Love when he’s got his bald on~ 

5B3D7606-9231-4572-AAD1-B7820EE647FF.jpeg

9B58E32A-B3F2-4452-B71B-AA85F4A2C7B3.jpeg

AA9E7AD3-EC71-4CB1-9A42-A60308F68413.webp