KingDelRay in Boston?

shadowcatzxxx

On 9/30/2022 at 3:04 AM, Pnklemonade said:

he likes to dress really tacky and a little childish for his age but the dick and body are fine just like the pictures even tho he’s actually really short and lacks of personality and his English is not that good but he can top… just make sure to get tested after cause he lies about being on prep

This is quite an accusation. Can you provide some context for this? 

On 9/30/2022 at 12:04 AM, Pnklemonade said:

he likes to dress really tacky and a little childish for his age but the dick and body are fine just like the pictures even tho he’s actually really short and lacks of personality and his English is not that good but he can top… just make sure to get tested after cause he lies about being on prep

Proof? How do we know you're not lying?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 12:30 PM, EastbayMike said:

Proof? How do we know you're not lying?

Lol proof of what? Check his social media, he has no taste for fashion, we used to be friends, actually thanks to me he moved to nyc and then he was just an ungrateful, backstabber bitch... he's boring as hell, all he talked about was about furniture lol he stole my personallity to seem more gracious. About his height idk I should have pictures with him where you can see he is shorter than me, and about being on prep, he told me himself. I tried to get him on prep because he is illegal and has no health insurance so I tried to help him with that too. I have no reasons to lie, but what kind of proof you want? I should have one. 

6 hours ago, Pnklemonade said:

Lol proof of what? Check his social media, he has no taste for fashion, we used to be friends, actually thanks to me he moved to nyc and then he was just an ungrateful, backstabber bitch... he's boring as hell, all he talked about was about furniture lol he stole my personallity to seem more gracious. About his height idk I should have pictures with him where you can see he is shorter than me, and about being on prep, he told me himself. I tried to get him on prep because he is illegal and has no health insurance so I tried to help him with that too. I have no reasons to lie, but what kind of proof you want? I should have one. 

Hey Pinklemonade, You must be a hottie yourself, based on your comments about this guy. Can we meet? Twink lover here.

3 hours ago, Brosnan said:

Hey Pinklemonade, You must be a hottie yourself, based on your comments about this guy. Can we meet? Twink lover here.

Nope, sorry. I don't do that anymore. :(