Guys Masseur Massage Site

Firestarter
This topic is 861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 12/27/2021 at 8:05 PM, Firestarter said:

Has anyone used https://guysmasseur.com/ ? I just stumbled across it and like how they have a section where the masseur lists what they wear during the massage i.e. speedo, nude, covered, other.

I've never seen this site before.  I called a local guy who was very friendly and offered me full service right on the spot.  Quite pricey though.  He told me that he doesn't use a table and "gets right to it". So much for a massage.

9 minutes ago, xax said:

A potentially stupid question: why are they “allowed” to post that kind of detail when providers on masseurfinder are not allowed do and providers on rentmasseur very rarely do? Is that by choice or by law?

There are some laws (FOSTA/SESTA) that could get you in trouble, but under free speech it is likely a "he who owns the site makes the rules" situation. Also depends on where the website is domiciled. 🤓

“We stand out for our massage service, one of our most fundamental values. There is nothing better for us than a satisfied massage services and for that reason we strive every day to deliver the best massage services.

GuysMasseur is the leading provider of massage service in the USA. We have been many type of massage.”

That’s an extract from the About Us section of their website. I’m not encouraged by it to be honest. The English is very bad. 

• 3 weeks later...