Any info on this NYC guy?

johnfran

• 2 months later...

I got to meet Dustin. Finally. It took a while for it to happen though. He's not the most responsive provider out there. I asked him about it; and the reason for this is that he has a day job. Anyway, I was looking for someone to meet and he happened to be available at that particular time. We met within 20 min. He looks like his pics. Naturally in shape, lean and muscular. He likes to makeout and have lots of body contact. And so do I. So that's what we did most. It was sweet encounter.

• 1 year later...

I hired Dustin last year. I reached out to him the day before via text to set up the meeting. He does outcalls, so I wanted to set up the meeting time, as I had to order a car also. We had everything worked out for 730PM appointment. I asked him to text me when he was ready for the car. He said it would take 35 mins to get to my address. By 705 I had not heard from him. At 730PM he said, "Relax. I was in the gym." So I thought this was a little weird. And I suggested cancelling, but he said he would come. Eventually I arranged for the car. We started almost an hour after the original start time, but he did not short-change me. He got naked right away and his body was perfection. I personally will not repeat, although I felt the massage and extras were great. I thought "I'm sorry" was more called for than "Relax" when he realized he had stayed too late at the gym.