411 Marc Dylan Masseur

Kody S

Yes, sounds like he's teasing, hoping you will respond by trying to initiate some action and then he will rebuff you, reminding you like a school marm:  My ad states:  "I do not offer any type of erotic massage[.]"  Not an attractive personality trait, IMHO (although the package is quite attractive: I was a big fan of his movies)

17 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Yes, sounds like he's teasing, hoping you will respond by trying to initiate some action and then he will rebuff you, reminding you like a school marm:  My ad states:  "I do not offer any type of erotic massage[.]"  Not an attractive personality trait, IMHO (although the package is quite attractive: I was a big fan of his movies)

There's a masseur who provides who visits central OH regularly who's massage is similar to what was described above.  Nude throughout the massage, MT and HE at the end and a joint shower with him shampooing the hair.  He's very clear of his boundaries when scheduling the appointment.  Knowing these boundaries up front, I've never felt teased by the two of us in the shower together - and I personally find someone else shampooing me (whether in a shower or by a hair stylist) to be quite relaxing and part of the service I enjoy.  

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 12:46 AM, Hhuu said:

Forget about him. He doesn’t need your business… Whenever I reached out he always had some excuse to not take the appointment. I wonder if anyone has successfully booked him recently…

I booked an appt for this Sat, responded within a couple minutes after I initially texted him earlier today.

12 minutes ago, TopBunk said:

@streetfan14how did it go?

Enjoyed a nice relaxing massage, Marc uses hot stones and a theragun throughout the session. Mixes medium pressure with light carressing which made me a bit ticklish. At the end while still lying face down he used his muscular thighs to spread my legs apart to give him more access to play with my balls. I flipped over, he played with my nipples while giving me a HE, there was MT as well but he never did get hard. Ended the session in the shower with Marc.

• 1 month later...

Thanks guy!  Since I started the thread a while back this is good feedback.  He is in town and I may see what happens.  I am not going in any grand expectations but am curious. PM me if you want to share anything specific. 

• 8 months later...