Eli Blahut

Gymowner
This topic is 760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

anyone know what happened to this hot bodybuilder? he did a few pumping muscle videos then seemed to go off the deep end. bipolar, hospitalized on psych meds. was wearing womens clothing, blue hair, make up and fingernail polish. dont believe me? watch below. i hope the best for him. mental health problems are nothing to joke about.

https://www.pscp.tv/TheWayOfEli/1BRJjlWnAwZKw

4 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

anyone know what happened to this hot bodybuilder? he did a few pumping muscle videos then seemed to go off the deep end. bipolar, hospitalized on psych meds. was wearing womens clothing, blue hair, make up and fingernail polish. dont believe me? watch below. i hope the best for him. mental health problems are nothing to joke about.

https://www.pscp.tv/TheWayOfEli/1BRJjlWnAwZKw

He worked st Secrets for a couple years then once he gravitated to Manhattan he went off the deep end (for most places, not Manhattan). 

thats so tragic. i know people identify many times a persons worth as to their beauty. eli was physically a beautiful man.... body and face wise. yet i really hope for his inner sake he finds his beauty through peace and harmony. we all go around once on this planet. and everyone deserves that. god bless him and keep him safe.

As gymowner said, it is tragic.  Some considered Eli to have been an outsider or nonconformist in the competitive bodybuilding world.  I suspect that was true, but I always thought his early eccentricities were endearing.  It’s terribly sad if things deteriorated beyond that.  I had the chance to meet him several years ago when he was competing at the USAs in Vegas.  Friendly, engaging, and interesting to talk with.  Plus, gotta be honest that it was hot to stand inches away from some truly tempting muscles.  I wish things had gone better for him.

• 3 months later...

I spoke with him a few times after his PM days and he truly was struggling with his demons. As he started going off the deep end (in Manhattan as someone noted), he was manic and desperate for attention and money. I truly hope he is doing better and getting the care he needs.