Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 12/11/2023 at 11:33 PM, MoshYeru said:

This is what I found now on groupon so I guess there's something to it...

Screenshot_20231211_233255.jpg

So I guess I took one for the team and went to M&J today after buying the three 90 minute sessions for $65 on Groupon.

After purchasing, I called and made my appointment. About 15 minutes before I arrived, I received a text from them asking to if I could arrive 15 minutes later as they were running behind. It wasn't a big deal for me, so I said yes.

The spa is in a typical Manhattan small office building on the 6th floor. Only one of the three elevators was working so there were a lot of people waiting.

Upon arrival, it was nicely furnished and clean. One of the owners, Jimmy, immediately took me to the room. It was clean and decent but didn't look as nice as HK or 27's room.

Before we started, I told Jimmy that I needed to cut the time down to an hour which he was happy to do.

The massage was very therapeutic and Jimmy definitely gave me a great massage with some sensual elements. It ended in the usual fashion and that was pretty good too. (No extras were discussed).

Jimmy is Asian and in his 40s/50s and he obviously has been trained in providing different types of massage techniques (Swedish, some shiatsu too). He was very friendly as well and apologized for running late. I did see another Asian guy in his 20s in the waiting room when I was leaving and Jimmy said that usually there's always someone on staff ready for walk-ins but today he was short staffed.

It was a different experience from what I'm used to at HK & 27. I would consider going back because I bought the 3, 90 minutes body work package but only if a) I was in the area or b) if 27 or HK couldn't accommodate my schedule.

They also have a loyalty program where if you have 5 1 hour massage you get a free 30 minutes one on your next visit.

Hope this helps!

Edited by gdlookingtravlr

55 minutes ago, gdlookingtravlr said:

So I guess I took one for the team and went to M&J today after buying the three 90 minute sessions for $65 on Groupon.

After purchasing, I called and made my appointment. About 15 minutes before I arrived, I received a text from them asking to if I could arrive 15 minutes later as they were running behind. It wasn't a big deal for me, so I said yes.

The spa is in a typical Manhattan small office building on the 6th floor. Only one of the three elevators was working so there were a lot of people waiting.

Upon arrival, it was nicely furnished and clean. One of the owners, Jimmy, immediately took me to the room. It was clean and decent but didn't look as nice as HK or 27's room.

Before we started, I told Jimmy that I needed to cut the time down to an hour which he was happy to do.

The massage was very therapeutic and Jimmy definitely gave me a great massage with some sensual elements. It ended in the usual fashion and that was pretty good too. (No extras were discussed).

Jimmy is Asian and in his 40s/50s and he obviously has been trained in providing different types of massage techniques (Swedish, some shiatsu too). He was very friendly as well and apologized for running late. I did see another Asian guy in his 20s in the waiting room when I was leaving and Jimmy said that usually there's always someone on staff ready for walk-ins but today he was short staffed.

It was a different experience from what I'm used to at HK & 27. I would consider going back because I bought the 3, 90 minutes body work package but only if a) I was in the area or b) if 27 or HK couldn't accommodate my schedule.

They also have a loyalty program where if you have 5 1 hour massage you get a free 30 minutes one on your next visit.

Hope this helps!

Wow that definitely helps

Thanks so much! Very appreciated. 

1 hour ago, dcsmlxl said:

is rainbow88 on bowery still around?  is “master chen” still providing massages there?  if so, and i want an appointment, who do i ask for?  if not, is there anyone else worth visiting?

No, it is no longer open 🙁and he is not working in this profession publicly anymore.

On 11/3/2023 at 7:36 AM, Wolfer said:

100% tip is for absolutely exceptional level of service, not just "more than therapeutic". We all know why we go to these gay spas (and they know why we go them), if there wouldn't be an "extra service", it'd be odd. 

I agree with the above poster that 40 dollars is a good tip. I only tipped 100% one time and the masseur was so taken aback that I think it doesn't happen often. But then his service has been exceptional. 

I wanna go to whomever you’re leaving that 100% tip for!! 

23 hours ago, JUWS said:

No, it is no longer open 🙁and he is not working in this profession publicly anymore.

18 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I believe you can find master chen on onlyfans. 

He is still working. I saw him several times this past summer. Text him, his number is on his OF and Twitter page. His new location is nearby Union Sq

2 hours ago, BigJTR69 said:

He is still working. I saw him several times this past summer. Text him, his number is on his OF and Twitter page. His new location is nearby Union Sq

Wow, that’s news because I had texted with him few months ago and he told me he sold the spa and is doing other work🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks. But since I don’t do OF and Twitter maybe that’s why I wasn’t aware.

Edited by JUWS

spa castle price  up to weekday $85  for enter, weekend $110 for enter, groupon sale for$59

after renew The light is brighter than before,Some changes have been made to the furniture on the second floor. The dry steam room on the second floor has been changed into a salt steam room.

Edited by mahattan mild age

22 hours ago, JUWS said:

Wow, that’s news because I had texted with him few months ago and he told me he sold the spa and is doing other work🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks. But since I don’t do OF and Twitter maybe that’s why I wasn’t aware.

Yeah Rainbow88 closed. I last saw him at another spa