Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 6/16/2023 at 4:25 PM, NYGAM said:

Hello, does anyone have recommendation for a massage place in FiDi?

As suggested above, Yeah Man on Allen.

I always ask for no back walking but always leave satisfied. Usually twice as satisfied as I expected to be. 

it’s not the deepest massage but it’s good for loosening me up, there’s rarely any clock watching and PM is available.

On 8/18/2023 at 5:37 PM, inNYCprof said:

Looks like Peter went home and left the spa for good 😐 let me know if they tell you otherwise… Does Eddie offer anything more? Feel free to PM. Ty

Incorrect. Peter is back and looking to make men happy. Also an interesting update, he informed me that he has two younger apprentices that perform massage out of his place in Flushing. 

He indicated $60 for the hour. I’m awaiting his specific address and how to book the apprentices and will share here when I receive. But please if you’re a Peter fan, go back to him and enjoy his work. 

2 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

Incorrect. Peter is back and looking to make men happy. Also an interesting update, he informed me that he has two younger apprentices that perform massage out of his place in Flushing. 

He indicated $60 for the hour. I’m awaiting his specific address and how to book the apprentices and will share here when I receive. But please if you’re a Peter fan, go back to him and enjoy his work. 

He is back in renew york? or back in ny and opened his own place in flushing? I called the place last week and they told me he went back to China for good 🙄. Well I'm so glad I'm wrong! That's a great news 😄

1 hour ago, inNYCprof said:

He is back in renew york? or back in ny and opened his own place in flushing? I called the place last week and they told me he went back to China for good 🙄. Well I'm so glad I'm wrong! That's a great news 😄

I believe back at the spa as he asked me to come by. I haven’t yet so I guess there could be confusion. 

The Flushing set up is for the younger guys I guess. He’s not the best communicator. I tried to tell him that I’d help spread the news but… 

Ok. Here’s the update on Peter and his apprentices. 

As someone stated, he is back at Renew and taking customers. Please visit him. 

If you are into younger guys, he says he has two 26 year old Asian guys. He shared a pic (I don’t feel at liberty to share) but he was cute. 

They perform the massage at 4105 College Point Blvd in Flushing. 

If you want to make an appointment with the young guys ($60 per hour) you can contact Peter at 917-388-5252. 

On 8/21/2023 at 1:50 PM, NYMassageAddict said:

Ok. Here’s the update on Peter and his apprentices. 

As someone stated, he is back at Renew and taking customers. Please visit him. 

If you are into younger guys, he says he has two 26 year old Asian guys. He shared a pic (I don’t feel at liberty to share) but he was cute. 

They perform the massage at 4105 College Point Blvd in Flushing. 

If you want to make an appointment with the young guys ($60 per hour) you can contact Peter at 917-388-5252. 

I Just had a fabulous massage with Peter and I must say that he gives a very deep good massage . Some sensual elements at the end but mechanical and limited a bit by his age I guess . Anyway I’ll see him again because of the solid massage. And it’s affordable. I tipped over 100%

56 minutes ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I Just had a fabulous massage with Peter and I must say that he gives a very deep good massage . Some sensual elements at the end but mechanical and limited a bit by his age I guess . Anyway I’ll see him again because of the solid massage. And it’s affordable. I tipped over 100%

I have never felt “mechanical” at the end. Sorry you had that experience. 

2 hours ago, White lotus said:

If anyone books the apprentices would appreciate feedback about how it goes.

Feel a little weird going to an apt building in flushing, wish he could just get them to work at renew 😄

I feel just the opposite actually. I feel like the private setting allows for the masseur(s) to potentially be "less inhibited." 😜

On 8/23/2023 at 6:34 PM, White lotus said:

If anyone books the apprentices would appreciate feedback about how it goes.

Feel a little weird going to an apt building in flushing, wish he could just get them to work at renew 😄

He only has one apprentice right now, Michael. He's fairly decent, but not amazing. Younger and relatively fit. To be fair, I've never actually had a massage with Peter. The massage is incredibly affordable.

The location: conveniently in flushing (as someone who is NOT in Manhattan, I really appreciate the location), not in a busy area and easily accessible from public transportation. He hosts in a private apartment. The apartment is not very clean. The floors seem stained with cigarette ash all over... I didn't want to step barefoot on the floor.  The lighting is great (as opposed to the dark rooms most spas entertain) and the table is standard. The table was placed in front of a balcony/window but he closed it for privacy

The massage: as mentioned above, fairly decent. It wasn't the worst, it wasn't the best. Michael doesn't speak much English, but makes an effort to use google translate and check in every once in a while. He started with the towel/blanket to perform the acupressure part they all do in the beginning - but it got hot really quick since the window/door was closed. Overall, he spent a good amount of time, maybe too much on the neck and back while I would have preferred more hips, legs and front side. 

The extras: pretty standard, definitely would have liked some more engagement, but it got the job down. 

Grade: 6.8/10 

On 7/21/2023 at 3:15 PM, Shyguy76 said:

Has anyone been to Andy at W Men Spa lately? Curious about overall experience. Feel free to PM any details. 

I saw Andy from W men at a new spot Gman spa on W 18th street, they have a scrub table room. He gave a deep tissue massage and scrub, he his very strong, solid man. I will repeat 

6 hours ago, sumdud13 said:

He only has one apprentice right now, Michael. He's fairly decent, but not amazing. Younger and relatively fit. To be fair, I've never actually had a massage with Peter. The massage is incredibly affordable.

The location: conveniently in flushing (as someone who is NOT in Manhattan, I really appreciate the location), not in a busy area and easily accessible from public transportation. He hosts in a private apartment. The apartment is not very clean. The floors seem stained with cigarette ash all over... I didn't want to step barefoot on the floor.  The lighting is great (as opposed to the dark rooms most spas entertain) and the table is standard. The table was placed in front of a balcony/window but he closed it for privacy

The massage: as mentioned above, fairly decent. It wasn't the worst, it wasn't the best. Michael doesn't speak much English, but makes an effort to use google translate and check in every once in a while. He started with the towel/blanket to perform the acupressure part they all do in the beginning - but it got hot really quick since the window/door was closed. Overall, he spent a good amount of time, maybe too much on the neck and back while I would have preferred more hips, legs and front side. 

The extras: pretty standard, definitely would have liked some more engagement, but it got the job down. 

Grade: 6.8/10 

How much total if you don’t mind my asking?