Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 12/31/2021 at 4:34 PM, EVdude said:

Is anyone in touch with masseurs from 27 Men? I saw that the court hearing was supposed to be in December, but with Omicron and holidays no telling when it will happen. I do hope they just have to pay fines and can reopen. 

The filing is pretty specific. Someone complained in June through 911. The cops went undercover in July. Proceedings were filed end of November. Wonder why it took so long? And just after I got the last punch on my card for free 30 minutes!

On 1/1/2022 at 8:17 PM, EVdude said:
8. A review of the records of civilian complaints to the New York City Police Department in June of 2021, reflects that a member of the public contacted the NYPD, via 911, complaining of prostitution activity at the subject premises.“

Where do you even find this?

Hello everyone, the weather is too warm today, I went to the grass in Central Park to bask in the sun, and then I went to Gradee on 56th Street. Very very close Central Park .My masseuse was my favorite masseuse. He looks like a Chinese-Korean baby.  Long eyebrows, slender eyes, straight nose, small body, like the legendary small steel gun, dexterous hands sliding on the body like a skater, soft and delicate steel and strong, every time , After the massage, there is a deep warmth,  filling,I have their business card, three times he (Terry) did it for me, this time I didn't make an appointment,

Edited by new yorker gay

1 hour ago, new yorker gay said:

Hello everyone, the weather is too warm today, I went to the grass in Central Park to bask in the sun, and then I went to Gradee on 56th Street. Very very close Central Park .My masseuse was my favorite masseuse. He looks like a Chinese-Korean baby.  Long eyebrows, slender eyes, straight nose, small body, like the legendary small steel gun, dexterous hands sliding on the body like a skater, soft and delicate steel and strong, every time , After the massage, there is a deep warmth,  filling,I have their business card, three times he (Terry) did it for me, this time I didn't make an appointment,

GIF by VH1

I will be in NYC for one day this weekend and plan to hit a spa or two. I tend to like younger twinky guys (early 20s), if anyone wants to PM me any recs, I’d truly appreciate it. Happy to report back, just want to maximize my time since I haven’t been to NYC since before COVID. :)

17 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

I will be in NYC for one day this weekend and plan to hit a spa or two. I tend to like younger twinky guys (early 20s), if anyone wants to PM me any recs, I’d truly appreciate it. Happy to report back, just want to maximize my time since I haven’t been to NYC since before COVID. :)

Would love to hear as well.  These guys move around so much (especially the younger twinky ones it seems) I’ve lost track of who is where.