Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

26 minutes ago, DutchDork said:

So most of the masseurs are Asians? Is it okay to call the spa to ask if there are Latinos or Caucasian or Black masseurs under 28 years old before coming in? Or do they just assign to you whoever is free? 

28 is a pretty specific age lol 

2 hours ago, DutchDork said:

So most of the masseurs are Asians? Is it okay to call the spa to ask if there are Latinos or Caucasian or Black masseurs under 28 years old before coming in? Or do they just assign to you whoever is free? 

Call. It's your money you are spending. Be upfront this will guarantee happy endings for all involved..

I always call to ensure the massuer I prefer is working. If he isn't I always ask if someone similar is available. If not, I try another spa. 

Most spas want you to have an enjoyable time. 

2 hours ago, DutchDork said:

I know once when I called Alpha Men’s Spa to ask who’s available, he voluntarily replied “we have one Asian, one black, and one latino available right now.”  (I’ve tried each of them since their opening).  Generally, None of these spas really seem offended if you ask the masseurs’ ethnicity as they know everyone has a preference.  In terms of diversity, my personal experience is that Spa27, Shangrila, Top Men, Super Men and Utopia have the most diverse set of masseurs.  (I haven’t been to the last two in over two years, but I assume it’s the same). 

I’ve never inquired about the ages of masseurs, but they’ll probably answer that for you as well. 

2 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

Good morning, every body , good news , the most expensive men spa in New York City ,call Fifth avenue men spa ,already opened two days , going to try tonight, $130/ hour,  it is the Hermes of gay massage in Mahattan at 5 th ave 38 th street , very close babylon men spa , 

We're looking at yet another new mens spa on 5th Avenue in NYC.   For $130 an hour which is double the price of spa fees in most mens spas, they will have to recruit smoking hot, top notch masseurs.  Just heard omicron is on the decline in NYC.  Gotta get out there and sample the goods! 🤩

At soho  after my brunch ,walking chinatown find one amazing all male foot  massage place, 188 Hester street 

most masseur is male, I got one young guy , forgot to ask his name ,good finger pressure , beginning  feeling sore and itchy it is amazing almost sleep on the sofa chair , only $30 fee, I paid $15 for tips , center of little Italy street , full of tourists , nice weather, nice experience 

4 hours ago, lamk59229b said:

Looking to visit Shangri-la tomorrow in the AM and Matt, Mike or Shawn is available, anyone tried them before?

I can speak for Mike from personal experience.  I haven't tried the others.  Mike is Asian about 5'8", late 20's, thin but not exactly a twink, nice smooth skin.  Don't expect much in the way of conversation but he gave a good massage and aimed to please.  Let him know up front the kind of massage that you would like.  I was pleased and left satisfied.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:32 AM, Beooklynbanter said:

Any recommendations for masseurs at Energy Men Spa? PM for any details and recs. Would love to know more before booking another appt

Try to book Jack; a Thai guy. He works on Mon, Tue, Fri. 

I like the way he massage with perfect pressure to pamper your muscle. Ending job is limited to hj but will not regret.

Had my first time experience of men spa at Super Men Spa, everything was okay but not disappointed. Frankly I was expecting a nice surprised pleased HE. But is it normal when masseur will imply the tips for you try to softly touch his gluteal. But anything else was great. I tipped 60 bucks for one hour is that appropriate for tips. Just wanna be a nicely normal customer. Thanks for your advice in advance 

1 hour ago, Logandude said:

Had my first time experience of men spa at Super Men Spa, everything was okay but not disappointed. Frankly I was expecting a nice surprised pleased HE. But is it normal when masseur will imply the tips for you try to softly touch his gluteal. But anything else was great. I tipped 60 bucks for one hour is that appropriate for tips. Just wanna be a nicely normal customer. Thanks for your advice in advance 

There are some masseurs who will solicit tips from a client while in the midst of a massage for 'extras'.  Most of us are annoyed by this and it ruins the mood for a relaxing massage.  I believe your tip was generous especially after being asked for a tip by the masseur.  I hope you left happy.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:30 PM, Cub_sea said:

Haven’t tried Mario, but that does sounds spiteful new member.

anyways, I normally prefer Adam at TSMS…. Also, doesn’t he remind you of Simu Lou from Marvel’a Shang-Chi. 
at least he’s filling that fantasy for me lol

wait is Adam back at TSMS? I havent been in awhile cause I thought he left. 

Grandee men spa - How do I report about this worst spa ever.  I already posted detailed review under spa forum. in short, today I wasted 2 hrs in SPA  with no quality massage. Allen and Bruce  were masseurs. Allen keep texting  10 minutes he spent after wasting 2 hrs.  is the phone really legal when they lift on top of you and keep texting during massage.