Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 12/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, Benhby said:

27 men spa is opening next week  

On 12/21/2021 at 12:15 PM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Any word on the reopening? I tried  calling but no one answered.

Is anyone in touch with masseurs from 27 Men? I saw that the court hearing was supposed to be in December, but with Omicron and holidays no telling when it will happen. I do hope they just have to pay fines and can reopen. 

The filing is pretty specific. Someone complained in June through 911. The cops went undercover in July. Proceedings were filed end of November. Wonder why it took so long? And just after I got the last punch on my card for free 30 minutes!

19 hours ago, EVdude said:

Is anyone in touch with masseurs from 27 Men? I saw that the court hearing was supposed to be in December, but with Omicron and holidays no telling when it will happen. I do hope they just have to pay fines and can reopen. 

The filing is pretty specific. Someone complained in June through 911. The cops went undercover in July. Proceedings were filed end of November. Wonder why it took so long? And just after I got the last punch on my card for free 30 minutes!

What was the exact complaint?

Hello everybody good news again , A hours before,I went grandee men , they can use Zille , payment, I got big surprise,after my massage ,$55/ 90 minutes,  I said why the cost , the man call allen told me, now spa for 3 rd anniversary celebration, $55/90 minutes  from 01/01/2022 end of this month,   Good night New Yorker 

****WARNING *****I had a reservation at shangrila booked online with Matt a few days ago and had my appointment canceled as I was parking across the street. But to my Surprise I saw Matt he was coming out of the passengers  side of a detectives car. I know it was a cop cause after he drove off with his lights on. I don’t know if he’s a cop or just an informant but I would stay away,  I noticed Chris is gone now and he did it all. Can’t be a coincidence Matt shows up to the area 27 men gets raided, Chris randomly disappeared with out a trace just becareful guys when going to shangrila especially if Matt is there 

1 hour ago, Radboybunny said:

****WARNING *****I had a reservation at shangrila booked online with Matt a few days ago and had my appointment canceled as I was parking across the street. But to my Surprise I saw Matt he was coming out of the passengers  side of a detectives car. I know it was a cop cause after he drove off with his lights on. I don’t know if he’s a cop or just an informant but I would stay away,  I noticed Chris is gone now and he did it all. Can’t be a coincidence Matt shows up to the area 27 men gets raided, Chris randomly disappeared with out a trace just becareful guys when going to shangrila especially if Matt is there 

I think everyone concern about this reviews I just meassage Matt my favorite masseur to confirm what's going on. he told me it happened on 30th Dec. he got a phone call appointment before someone booked on line, so he was double booked . tried to call the client but client left wrong number , less one digital number. he sent email to client and canceled appointment. then Matt sent me the record, how disgusting a liar this person is to mislead us and the readers on this forum with the ridiculously made up story.

IMG_2985.HEIC IMG_2981.HEIC IMG_2982.HEIC IMG_2983.HEIC

3 hours ago, Sam said:

I think everyone concern about this reviews I just meassage Matt my favorite masseur to confirm what's going on. he told me it happened on 30th Dec. he got a phone call appointment before someone booked on line, so he was double booked . tried to call the client but client left wrong number , less one digital number. he sent email to client and canceled appointment. then Matt sent me the record, how disgusting a liar this person is to mislead us and the readers on this forum with the ridiculously made up story.

IMG_2985.HEIC 5.26 MB · 31 downloads IMG_2981.HEIC 3.34 MB · 11 downloads IMG_2982.HEIC 3.16 MB · 7 downloads IMG_2983.HEIC 3.73 MB · 7 downloads

wow, I got whole conversation copy same with the screen shots by Matt. just like he said he put on google too.

12/30/2021, 2:48 PM

Stacey
S
file.jpg
New Booking
60 min massage
Dec 30, 2021 at 03:10 PM
View Booking

Shangrila Mens Spa sent you a new message
Hi Stacy, Unfortunately Matt is already booked during the time that you want. I would call you directly to tell you this but your telephone information is incorrect. there was one digit missing

Email
Stacey
S
That’s horrible I already was in the Uber heading that way I fucking spent $40 in a Uber this is horrible how can you do something like that cancel less then a hour from an appointment time I will be writing a report and and a review on yelp google and m4m you made me waste money! Do you understand that you interfere with the scheduling of someone’s day when you cancel them last minute that is so inconsiderate Matt is going to get the worst review I will make sure he is not booked again

12/30/2021, 6:58 PM

Shangrila Mens Spa sent you a new message

hi sir , I do apologize. I am sorry , we have to tell you before you arrived. otherwise you arrived you still can not get massage. you booked at 2:48 for 3:10. but some client called and booked before you. when we try to block the calendar, you already booked. so we try to call you. but your number can not go thought, that is why we have to email you and try to explain. you said we cancel less than a hour . 2:48 book 3:10, you did not give us a hour. we tried to contact you immediately but failed. sorry about that. it s our fault.

Email

On 1/4/2022 at 5:41 AM, Radboybunny said:

If this is a spiteful post by a "new" member, and is untrue, then it should be removed and the poster banned.