Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

• Cooper locked and unlocked this topic

Moderator's Note: Please see the following post that was made by  @Guy Fawkes (RIP), the owner of this Forum's immediate predecessor.

On 6/1/2018 at 1:10 AM, Guy Fawkes said:

Reminder, it is against the rules to post reviews in the message-forum.

Discussion of "Extras" is not appropriate.

Please be careful so as not to compromise their licenses.

If one more reminder has to be issued the thread will be locked.   Please see the Forum's Guidelines. <== Click this link to read them

On 9/10/2021 at 6:20 PM, SlcArt19 said:

What do Shane and Sergey at 27 Men's Spa look like? Looking for someone athletic/muscled (but not bodybuilder type).

Sergey is lean, a little on the short side, very athletic (gymnast type build?), lighter hair, very well groomed. Smooth/shaved look. Found his technique strong, with good integration of sensual and technical aspects.

Shane is taller (to me at least), medium/athletic build, long hair/beard, fuzzy body hair. As someone noted, he does smoke.

Morning dew men spa 

27 men spa. One 

27 men spa two 

engery men spa 

yeah man spa 

time square men spa 

w man spa 

grandee men spa 

new paradise men’s spa 

why not men spa 

living fresh men spa 

epic men spa 

east men spa

super men spa

hush spa for men

utopia men spa 

escape men spa

Alpha men spa

babylon spa 

prime men spa 

west village men spa 

My first visit to the newer 27 Spa. Quite nice. Got Shane. Didn’t give him any instructions as I like to get a sense of the technique and vibe when I see a new masseur. Great session, friendly, communicative, definite repeat. Well integrated technique though next time will ask for stronger.

Kinda miss that crazy deep elbow action that Yura gave. 

7 hours ago, EVdude said:

My first visit to the newer 27 Spa. Quite nice. Got Shane. Didn’t give him any instructions as I like to get a sense of the technique and vibe when I see a new masseur. Great session, friendly, communicative, definite repeat. Well integrated technique though next time will ask for stronger.

Kinda miss that crazy deep elbow action that Yura gave. 

Nice you had a good session as it was your first time with a new masseur. Went to the older 27 location recently and got John. Zero communication from him, just went right into the massage although he checked in a few times. Overall a thorough massage but I wouldn't recommend or repeat.

2 hours ago, columbuslaw123 said:

Nice you had a good session as it was your first time with a new masseur. Went to the older 27 location recently and got John. Zero communication from him, just went right into the massage although he checked in a few times. Overall a thorough massage but I wouldn't recommend or repeat.

The 166 location gives me the creeps

Last weekend went to shangrila spa, with a friend. I had Mike (made a reservation a few days before.

My friend had Alex, a new guy, and told Alex, exactly what he wanted, a standard massage focusing on his hips, legs, shoulders, and arms. Alex performed exactly that, but pushed the envelope, to a stern reaction from my friend, who stated he didn't want erotic massage. My friend was surprised by the shower table, Alex stayed dry the entire time. (And got the message).  My friend said it was the best massage he had in years. 90 minute service with a $60 tip.

22 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

Last weekend went to shangrila spa, with a friend. I had Mike (made a reservation a few days before.

My friend had Alex, a new guy, and told Alex, exactly what he wanted, a standard massage focusing on his hips, legs, shoulders, and arms. Alex performed exactly that, but pushed the envelope, to a stern reaction from my friend, who stated he didn't want erotic massage. My friend was surprised by the shower table, Alex stayed dry the entire time. (And got the message).  My friend said it was the best massage he had in years. 90 minute service with a $60 tip.

Alex performed a great massage and was more than willing to provide an erotic experience as well but your friend didn't want it.  I want to try the new Shangrila location and now I'l know who to ask for.  I won't refuse and will treat Alex well if I leave happy.  

Just now, Redwine56 said:

Alex performed a great massage and was more than willing to provide an erotic experience as well but your friend didn't want it.  I want to try the new Shangrila location and now I'll know who to ask for.  I won't refuse that kind of offer and will treat Alex well if I leave happy.  

On 9/21/2021 at 9:22 AM, Beef-a-roni said:

The 166 location gives me the creeps

I thought I was the only one. I went there to make an appointment since I was in the area, and I immediately got sketchy feels from the outside of the building, to the staircase up, and then once inside, the receptionist dude (who had two black eyes at the time) was giving me serious meth-head vibes. I was just like “Nevermind.”

Edited by RLBENJI

17 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Alex performed a great massage and was more than willing to provide an erotic experience as well but your friend didn't want it.  I want to try the new Shangrila location and now I'll know who to ask for.  I won't refuse and will treat Alex well if I leave happy.